Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call it

MaliMate

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

$20 on Miata in the sandown cup tonight. Anyone who has a sportsbet account I strongly recommend you get on their $5 special odds.

In. Hope no one else followed my bet. Lost in a photo. Sorry Jdavis.

Lucky I ended up winning $50 picking the 1,3,5 boxed trifector. Still disapoint.

$20 on Miata in the sandown cup tonight. Anyone who has a sportsbet account I strongly recommend you get on their $5 special odds.

In. Hope no one else followed my bet. Lost in a photo. Sorry Jdavis.

Lucky I ended up winning $50 picking the 1,3,5 boxed trifector. Still disapoint.

Your a cunt  :clap:

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance of pacers winning by over 5.5 points @6

It's definately overs considering they have beaten them 5/9 times this season. And if they're gonna win, you'd think the margin would be more than 5.5 because of the late fouling, clock stopping etc. that happens in Game 7's.

• Like 1

also put $25 on Holland to win the u21 euro cup. @ 7.50 they are a great price to win it imo. very good team who is experienced and if they get something from Spain may even top their group. to qualify from group they are evens which is good value too

this backs you up:

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2995/betting/2013/06/03/4022180/betting-special-backing-the-dutch-dark-horses-to-triumph-in?ICID=OP

As usual, the Spaniards are expected to sweep aside all before them in Israel this summer but our tipster thinks that an experienced Netherlands team could lift the trophy

A selection of Europe’s most talented young players travel to Israel this summer, in order to take part in the European Under-21 Championship.

As with every international tournament they have entered in recent years, holders Spain are the clear favourites to collect the trophy, at odds of 7/4 (2.75) with Paddy Power.

European Under-21 Championship

253368_hp.jpg

Odds from Paddy Power Spain 7/4 Germany 7/2 England 5/1 Italy 11/2 Netherlands 13/2 Russia 16/1 Considering the inclusion of such experienced players as David de Gea, Barcelona's Thiago, Iker Muniain and Malaga star Isco in the squad, it is no surprise at all that Julen Lopetegui’s side are tipped for the top.

German football is riding the crest of a wave after an all-Bundesliga Champions League final and their youngsters are expected to run the Spanish the closest for the title, with odds of 7/2 (4.50) on offer.

England come into the tournament on the back of nine consecutive wins without conceding a goal, but their poor record against the elite teams would surely make backing them at 5/1 (6.00) more hope than expectation.

Record five-times winners Italy last triumphed back in 2004 but, having failed to qualify at all for the last tournament, their squad featuring a number of Serie B loanees are slight outsiders at 11/2 (6.50) to emerge victorious.

With 63 full international caps between them, Netherlands look like they could well be the dark horses in Israel, as a difficult group alongside Spain and Germany sees them available at a hefty 13/2 (7.50) to regain the trophy they won twice in a row between 2006 and 2007.

The likes of Kevin Strootman and Luuk De Jong were all included in the Euro 2012 squad and that extra experience makes them excellent value to escape the ‘Group of Death’ and go all the way.

Russia complete that tough Group B line-up, and will therefore be up against it to win their first trophy since the collapse of the Soviet Union, at odds of 16/1 (17.00).

As hosts, Israel’s status as top seeds saw them earn favourable group, but they look unlikely to bother the favourites in only their second-ever appearance at this competition, with odds of 20/1 (21.00) available on them causing an upset.

At the very least, Guy Luzon’s outfit will be hoping to kick things off with a win in the opening fixture against Norway, who are rank outsiders at 25/1 (26.00).

167773hp2.jpg
BET OF THE DAY VALUE BET Netherlands to win the Euro Under-21 Championship at 13/2 (7.50) with Paddy Power

IMO, Insigne can lead the Azzurri to glory!

lucky win for the 1st leg^

would be worried about italy imo, czech republic are no push overs

russia/portugal both to score + greece win @ 3.50

As long as you get it... no problem  :up:

haha, was just the line sportsbet was offering so...

i knew i shouldve taken Azzurri +1.0   :oops:

and Scotland were paying $10.00 to beat Croatia lol

spain too fucking good, 3-0 against holland. holland still through but now face italy instead of norway if they had of won/drawn

after this performance (looked like they didnt even get out of 2nd gear, very cruisy) cant see spain losing this competition

cant see Italy losing this competition.  :up:

Imagine if we had El Shaarawy and De Sciglio in there too!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tiges > Norf +15.5 

Dorks > Pussies -39.5

Freo > Aints +39.5 

Essendrugs > Port +15.5 

Bulls > Sharks 

$20 on for $387 return

I like that, but Freo + 39.5 is a massive stretch, they will win it, but I think their are going at around 81 points a game or something..

Tiges > Norf +15.5 

Dorks > Pussies -39.5

Freo > Aints +39.5 

Essendrugs > Port +15.5 

Bulls > Sharks 

$20 on for $387 return

I like that, but Freo + 39.5 is a massive stretch, they will win it, but I think their are going at around 81 points a game or something..

The Saints don't know how to find the sticks. Our youngsters will wilt and get run over in the second half. 

Probably would have been smarter getting them at the Tri, but I have bugger all confidence in our yoof.

get on Madrid to win La Liga @ 2.22

Barca have lost Thiago, havent got a CB yet, could lose Fabregas, and dont have a manager

Madrid have signed Isco and Illradrmdi (whatever it is) and look to keep Ronaldo for another year

to go along with this, they have got Ancelotti in as manager, who looks set to re-install Casillas as GK

Although Barca have signed Neymar, it is their defence that looks a bit shaky and they only really have depth up front (even that's not as good as Madrids)

just my two cents anyways...

• malloy changed the title to Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call itI'mhu