Melbourne Football

Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call it

MaliMate

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

useless cunts hawthorn cost me 50 and possibly another 50 if cats and eagles can't get me multi money back

william hill sent me a text on friday, place 50 bet and they'll match it so went adelaide v brisbane
20bb forest (2) ipswich (2.1) derby or draw (1.25) bristol or draw (1.3) 116.5 return
20bb huddersfield (2) 20 return
10bb huddersfield norwich (2.25) 35 return

and also had a 5 bonus from broncos winning the other night
5bb norwich (2.5) hudderfield (2.3) ipswich (2.2) 58.25 return :up:

28 minutes ago, Thrillhouse said:

probly the only good thing that wh has had since the aus open promo, they're pretty much useless now

Well they banned me right after that lol. I haven't even looked at them since. They've completely closed my account in fact.

Honestly I'd just like to be able to do some non promo bets with them because they're one of the few firms that do each way terms on things (alongside bet365 and sportsbet) but I can't even do that lol.

Don't like first round for betting but in addition to Leicster

Tottenham look a good price at 2.40ish.

Stoke still underrated 3.60 but dunno if they'll go for win away from home but I think worth a chance.

Southampton should do the business as well and 1.80ish is decent.

Smashed as always on the first round, knew it would happen but just happy to have soccer back so can bet for fun rather than to win money like I do on racing (it really loses all fun when you take gambling seriously).

Just never know what new season holds until after a few rounds.

Leicester might be done and an average season awaits.

Didn't realise the quality signings Middlesborough made and they look like they might be ones to watch this season and Stoke themselves are still a bit disappointing for me, just missing something at this stage. Keen on both teams going forward though.

Not sure about the other two, Southampton might just be shit this season or it was just a case of getting trolled by an early goal and then the bus being parked. Everton were always going to be better this season and tough at home but I expected Tottenham to be too good.

I reckon this season home advantage might be a big factor, teams are getting very close with money all the way down the table, home advantage might be what decides games.

Edited by Tesla

What's ez is the 100$ I had on Hull at $5 odds. Also the $50 ew first goal scorer on Zlatan the other night wasn't bad.

Let's see if Middlesbrough can complete a good weekend.

PS lol roulette 

Edited by Tesla

• 3 weeks later...

Crownbets promo for AFL finals is pretty good, 100 points ($1) for every point that your team wins by min bet $20.

Should be an easy >$40 for the Eagles game, even a ~100 point win wouldnt be out of the question as Eagles have a good record of annihilating teams at home and Adelaide should also thrash North. 

Edited by hedaik
  • Like 3

On 07/09/2016 at 9:36 AM, hedaik said:

Crownbets promo for AFL finals is pretty good, 100 points ($1) for every point that your team wins by min bet $20.

Should be an easy >$40 for the Eagles game, even a ~100 point win wouldnt be out of the question as Eagles have a good record of annihilating teams at home and Adelaide should also thrash North. 

You were saying? 

Seriously guys, don't be fooled into thinking best tote = best tote & sp. Some bookmakers (not many, but a few) only do best tote, especially on smaller races. It makes a huge difference. Had a winner just before, best tote was $14, but got paid $21 cause SP was $21 lol. Huge difference.

17 hours ago, hedaik said:

Happy to give up $50 every day of the week to see Eagles lose an elimination final at home 

LOL - I reckon they all would have started to head home early to beat the ten minutes traffic ten minutes into the third term...

Probably spent the whole match complaining about it being a Thursday night match as well.

"Bloody Victorians running the League... as in the league that rigged the draft from 1987 to 1994 to win them Two Gift State Team Flags".

Edited by cadete

10 minutes ago, cadete said:

LOL - I reckon they all would have started to head home early to beat the ten minutes traffic ten minutes into the third term...

Probably spent the whole match complaining about it being a Thursday night match as well.

"Bloody Victorians running the League... as in the league that rigged the draft from 1987 to 1994 to win them Two Gift State Team Flags".

Is booing a second language over there or are they just always the victim??

2 minutes ago, bt50 said:

Is booing a second language over there or are they just always the victim??

It more works as an aid for radio listeners who can't tell what the score is. 

Moderate boo'ing = Eagles are winning
Rabid boo'ing = Eagles starting to lose grip of the game
Silence = Eagles are set to lose 

6 minutes ago, hedaik said:

It more works as an aid for radio listeners who can't tell what the score is. 

Moderate boo'ing = Eagles are winning
Rabid boo'ing = Eagles starting to lose grip of the game
Silence = Eagles are set to lose 

Their victim mentality rivals that of Liverpool and Victory tbh.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, hedaik said:

Listening to 6PR talkback radio after an Eagles loss is one of the finer enjoyments in Perth life that I miss. 

The two dumbest periods of WCE 6PR talkback were...

1. Circa 2000 when every call when every Eagles fan would ring up confused why the side was not any good anymore and then would refused to accept from the most Biased Western Australian Commentators (Langdon and Co) that it was due to the club no longer having its State Drafting Rules. 

2. Circa 2007 when some Eagles fan would ring up and proclaim that the Ben Cousins and Co drug stuff was simply the Victorian AFL trying to stop WCE from winning flags.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Grimey said:

anybody ever done a deposit match with Palmerbet? (from a listed excluded state) ie. Anywhere but Queensland? They're offering 750 at the moment

Ages ago, like most they did give the bonus but they're dodgy fuckwits in general and seems all the corporates are looking to follow the rules more these days so no guarantees you'll get it.

If people are backing kart em tomorrow i suggest getting on as soon as odds are up before any scratchings since its exactly 8 runners. The fact you get 3 places still if there are scratchings is the biggest exploit lol, the deductions arent enough in that case.

Dont mind a wager on Macedobia at 3.10 odds at home. Absolutely rubbish currently, but Israel arent going great either and Macedonia has always been a hard place to travel to.

Main striker having scored in 3 consecutive Serie A games is probably what tipped me over the edge from draw to win.

• malloy changed the title to Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call itI'mhu