Melbourne Football

Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call it

MaliMate

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Tesla said:

I backed them. Italy delivered for me again at decent odds so hopefully Croatia continues what's already been a good night.

Only issue is the fucking incentive to play for draws, since 3rd can qualify.

Ye I jumped on under 3.5/under 2.5 for that reason since day 1 and its paying off so far.

Edited by HeartFc

Gonna win $8,000+ if Brando gets up in the next at Ascot, large each way single ante post, good sized each way single today, and two multi with other horses who have won.

Pls gambling gods, shine down on me tonight.

Edited by Tesla

2 minutes ago, HeartFc said:

Whens the race?

10 mins. Brando just started shortening as well. Fuck me getting nervous.

i've already won enough on last race to cover loss and EW is paying 5 places at bet365 so not to bad if it doesnt get up especially if it places but fuck $8k would be nice.

Edited by Tesla

9 minutes ago, Tesla said:

10 mins. Brando just started shortening as well. Fuck me getting nervous.

i've already won enough on last race to cover loss and EW is paying 5 places so not to bad if it doesnt get up especially if it places but fuck $8k would be nice.

No shit, orite I'm watching it.

(just moved into $8.50 with the TAB) 

Good luck!

Edited by HeartFc
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tesla said:

I can laugh it off cause the EW bets are paying well and it's been a good weekend but fuck me will never get that close to $8k on one race again

He looked good then dead, then came hard again for the last 30 meters. That race was made to fuck with you.

7 minutes ago, HeartFc said:

He looked good then dead, then came hard again for the last 30 meters. That race was made to fuck with you.

700 meters out when I first saw him in the pack I could already tell it was going to be close, and from then on it was just a roller coaster of thinking he had it and then not have it and then have it and then finally just lost.

Fuck me just checked through twitter posts in hope that there is a protest or something and end up seeing shit like "Just won £30 at Ascot". FFS.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Grimey said:

Has anybody made any decent money on this tab euro special? Ive bet on every match except 2 and have been fucking killed

Yes I have. But yeah it hasn't gone well if you just bet the favourite, I picked a few non favourite and a few draws. Group stage was fucked since 3rd can go through so cunts don't mind a draw plus European football is pretty close apart from the top few. 

Knockout round should be better just be weary of draws since there is no incentive to win in 90 mins. 

EDIT : Deposited 190, withdrew 650, lost 70 on other bets, 190ish current balance. So won 720$ on euro. Interested to know how that compared to those who are arbing it. 

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Grimey said:

Has anybody made any decent money on this tab euro special? Ive bet on every match except 2 and have been fucking killed

Im arbing everything so Im making between $10 and $40 a game. 

TAB account is probably down as Ive been betting all the favourites with them, but my Bet365 account has gone from $200 to around $1400, which includes $300 of bonuses. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hedaik said:

Im arbing everything so Im making between $10 and $40 a game. 

TAB account is probably down as Ive been betting all the favourites with them, but my Bet365 account has gone from $200 to around $1400, which includes $300 of bonuses. 

So probably tracking about the same as I am not arbing if you take away bonus and money lost at tab. 

As long as I end up ahead of those who are arbing I'm happy. 

$120 Deposit, $623 current balance with 9 pending bets. Traveling well. 

51 minutes ago, hedaik said:

Bought my $1500 worth of bicycle upgrades so Im happy, didn't expect to have the money until well into next year,

Love that, saving for something and being depressed about it then... Boom! big week on the punt and its paid for. No better feeling.

2 hours ago, strider said:

Damn, I have backed Italy for that one. What website is that?

Also, Chile paying $5.00 vs Argentina. You'd be silly not to throw a cheeky 10 or 20 on that. 

Cheeky? How is it cheeky you cunt?

• Like 1

When it rains it pours.

And it's been pouring every fucking day for about 3 weeks. Flooding in fact.

Even winning bets on Australian racing in winter, doing the impossible.

Gambling > *

Edited by Tesla

• Tesla changed the title to Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call itI'm
25 minutes ago, hedaik said:

$5 for hung parliament or $8 for labor win, anybody think its worth a cheeky bet after this article?

http://www.theage.com.au/federal-politics/federal-election-2016/fairfaxipsos-poll-dead-heat-on-election-eve--coalition-faces-shock-loss-20160630-gpvmom.html

Not what my data suggests, if anything the surprise will be a bigger Coalition win than expected.

Edited by Tesla

• 4 weeks later...

People wonder about getting restricted when you're successful. Well before today probably made about $10k profit last 2 months, probably about 80 or 90% of that at bet365. I think the main reason I haven't been restricted is because I'm pretty respectful and don't do any dodgy shit, eg most my winnings are on UK racing and I generally wait till 9am or so in the Uk to place my bets when markets are properly formed rather than exploiting mispriced overnight odds. I also dont do any other shit the bookies dont like such as each way multis etc. If you behave yourself while winning you can usually get a pretty good run from the bookmakers.

But then today I have the perfect example of the kind of shit that gets you restricted, and I don't think I'll be making to many more harness bets at bet365 after this.

Basically I took the piss and took advantage of what was an obviously mispriced market on the overnight odds, and bet big. $6 when I knew it would go off at the $1.50 mark. That's the shit traders don't like, how would you like it if someone came to your work and embarrassed you, because that's exactly what this is (also I think I found a flaw in bet365's limits, most people seem to only be able to bet $150 on $6 odds on early harness prices, including me on desktop site, but on mobile site I was able to get $500 on).

EDIT: Just checked and my limit on harness racing has been halved. Officially a properly restricted gambler, no poverty promo bans. Feels good man (and bad at same time).

gp1.png

gp2.png

Edited by Tesla

48 minutes ago, strider said:

@Tesla i'll give you 10k. double it in 3 months and you can have 5k. 

Doesn't work like that, this has been an exceptionally good run recently.

Having said that, if you gave me a bet365 account with $3k in it I could probably double that in 2-3 months.

Can someone actually do me a favour and go on a random UK race on bet365 and choose a runner at like $5 and another at like $10 and hit the bet max button (under stake box on desktop site), it will then show you how much you can bet on that runner (it won't bet, you'd have to confirm it etc). Please report back on how much it lets you bet on each odds (even better if you can tell me race and which horse so I can check exact same one), I think I've been limited on UK racing somewhat as well.

Edit: Even better, try a runner on an antepost race and let me know race/horse/odds and max bet, I'm 99% sure I'm limited on antepost ffs.

Edited by Tesla

Yeah I got fucking wrecked because of that harness bet, drew attention to account and now also finally restricted on UK racing, have to use second account for bigger bets now.

But probably worth it for 2.5k profit just need to get another bet365 account up soon before second account gets limited too.

Edited by Tesla

8 hours ago, Tesla said:

Yeah I got fucking wrecked because of that harness bet, drew attention to account and now also finally restricted on UK racing, have to use second account for bigger bets now.

But probably worth it for 2.5k profit just need to get another bet365 account up soon before second account gets limited too.

I am in Amalfi Coast with my partner and her whole family.

Anyway there are like twenty of us here and we are desperate to bet on Scandinavian Trots. Can you please tell us how to do so?!?!

Please direct me all your positives energies for tomorrow night.

Just took $3.7k on my way out, probably biggest single win not sure, but it's nothing compared to tomorrow when I play for $13.5k, my last unsettled bets remaining.

Can't even post race/horse publicly for all I know cunts are watching me, tracking me, hunting down my other accounts, etc. PM if you want the tip, still double figure odds about.

May the gambling gods smile upon me and deliver me these $13.5k to fuck bet365 over good.

Is it my turn for the gambling dream? There are about 30 runners in this race, so it's far from certain, but I'm in so much form and it just feels so poetic if it lands given cunts banned me.

Someone nominate a charity, will donate $100 if I win.

Also someone PM me details of coke connect for if I win.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 2

Randomly spotted an arb opportunity on FFA cup if you are quick and can be fucked. This is rare AF, seems pinnacle dont have odds on WDW for some reason and I'm guessing why this has happened as there is no reference point for the odds.

1.62 ccm ladbrokes

4.85 draw luxbet/ubet

$7 gg ubet

Edited by Tesla

• malloy changed the title to Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call itI'mhu