Melbourne Football

Marcel Meeuwis

Ando

This forum is full of such negativity, it's been a disappointing season but lighten up chaps

I'll lighten up when I see the players responsible for this debacle of a season given their marching orders. We should have plenty of money available after most of our highest paid players are not resigned. 

I agree with this. I will lighten up when I see the changes made. When I see the club improve all areas of their operations.

I am not expecting to lighten up any time soon.

This forum is full of such negativity, it's been a disappointing season but lighten up chaps

I'll lighten up when I see the players responsible for this debacle of a season given their marching orders. We should have plenty of money available after most of our highest paid players are not resigned. 

I'll lighten up when I see Heart show the same sort of guts showed by Wellington in their final game of the season. With nothing to play for except pride in themselves and the Wellington shirt, and avoiding the wooden spoon, they came back from two goals down and almost held on for a result.

And worth remembering that we took just one measly point from Wellington this season...

• Like 2

I'll lighten up when I see Heart show the same sort of guts showed by Wellington in their final game of the season. With nothing to play for except pride in themselves and the Wellington shirt, and avoiding the wooden spoon, they came back from two goals down and almost held on for a result.

And worth remembering that we took just one measly point from Wellington this season...

we took one measly point from a team of semi-professionals and B-list players wearing the Wellington shirt this season

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How can you go from playing in the Eredivisie to being the shittest bloke on the park for an exceptionally shit A-League team, it's like he had a stroke in Holland and no one thought to tell us before we signed him.

bit of a bump, but he was only shit for us cos PG doesn't like passing out from the back. Numerous occasions he presented himself and our defence just lobbed it over his head. Sure the guy was a little rusty, but he is far from being the shit player everyone makes him out to be.

• Like 3

Lol tbh why bump up a thread about a player who no one cares about, isn't with the club anymore and had a shithouse season. Good riddance, thanks for nothing. Now lets look to the future.

because I am finally getting around to ready many of these threads, with the forum being very slow n all

Lol tbh why bump up a thread about a player who no one cares about, isn't with the club anymore and had a shithouse season. Good riddance, thanks for nothing. Now lets look to the future.

because I am finally getting around to ready many of these threads, with the forum being very slow n all

Translation: Cause Malloy's a kent.