Melbourne Football

Melbourne FC vs Perth Glory, Saturday 9th February, 5.30pm

MHFCRC

It would look better of they got rid of the @

roff.... thats the whole part of twitter...

I've actually decided it would look better without the @ or the Rich and the 19

So we would just be left with Garcia

I reckon that might look swish

I presumed people would be against change... even though it is just for one game.

:droy:

big three games coming up imo, season defining.

Perth (h) Newcastle (a) and Sydney (h)

I think if we can take minimum 7 points we should just about pinch a finals berth from there. Reckon about 33 points will do it this year being so even across the bottom so that would leave 5 points to get across the last 5 games. Wellington (a) Adel (h) WSW (h) Bris (a) CCM (a)

Starting this week at Perth, I expect this one to be pretty tough and will go with 2-1, Merbrahtu and Babalj to score

It got on the 10 and 9 news, and I heard it got on the 7 news as well. As well as being talked about on twitter, obviously. It's rare to get that sort of publicity at any time. I understand why people don't like it, but I think it's been a success.

Now, to get the three points.

It got on the 10 and 9 news, and I heard it got on the 7 news as well. As well as being talked about on twitter, obviously. It's rare to get that sort of publicity at any time. I understand why people don't like it, but I think it's been a success.

Now, to get the three points.

I agree. Not the biggest fan of gimmicks but my biggest issue with the club was lack of interest and publicity.

This was everywhere tonight. Good stuff.