Melbourne Football

Jan transfer window

Pandev

Christian Obodo - Released from Udinese - DM

Andreas Lasnik - Released from NAC Breda - AM

Sergio Matabuena Delgado - Released from Real Valladolid - DM

Djimi Traore - Released from Olympic Marseille - LB

http://www.transferm...slos/suche.html

No chance with any of those, except maybe Lasnik.

We would have to release Gray, and potentially pay him out, to free up a VISA spot to bring in an import.

Christian Obodo - Released from Udinese - DM

Andreas Lasnik - Released from NAC Breda - AM

Sergio Matabuena Delgado - Released from Real Valladolid - DM

Djimi Traore - Released from Olympic Marseille - LB

http://www.transferm...slos/suche.html

No chance with any of those, except maybe Lasnik.

We would have to release Gray, and potentially pay him out, to free up a VISA spot to bring in an import.

cant imagine he signed for anything close to 100K, he is useless when we lose 3 plus defenders and he isnt getting on the bench

• Like 1

Aloisi hinted that it wasn't him who signed him, think it was JD.

Good to see they are on the same page haha.

We seem to have signings from JVS, JD and Aloisi.

Someone take control PLEEEEEEASE !!

I like your posts mate. (srs)

Should sack JA and JD and hire Tony the Yugoslav to run the club authoritarian style. Breaking players fingers if they don't perform etc.

Aloisi hinted that it wasn't him who signed him, think it was JD.

Good to see they are on the same page haha.

We seem to have signings from JVS, JD and Aloisi.

Someone take control PLEEEEEEASE !!

I like your posts mate. (srs)

Should sack JA and JD and hire Tony the Yugoslav to run the club authoritarian style. Breaking players fingers if they don't perform etc.

lol

shut up

It sounded like Scott Munn was in Europe to seal a deal more than to scout so let's hope it's a good signing.

Aloisi said in the forum that Gray can not play in left back and he cannot play in midfield, he's just a centre back! So I asked the question, if he can't play in any position other than centre back, but you don't want to play him in centre back then why is he taking up a Visa spot? Is there a chance he will be released to open up one of the Visa spots and both JA and JD gave me the impression that is a very likely scenario...depending on who they want to sign.

They also said that the FFA have made concessions for WSW when it comes to Visa spots so if Heart need to another spot, they'll appeal to the FFA.

I was gonna and then I forgot.

Scott Munn currently in London with board member Ghadir Razuki who has business contacts over there.

Interesting developments to come me hopey.

Beckham's training with Arsenal...

he trains with a few clubs i think, he is good to have around, much like Henry who wont be signed ect

I was gonna and then I forgot.

Scott Munn currently in London with board member Ghadir Razuki who has business contacts over there.

Interesting developments to come me hopey.

Pretty confident I read an article somewhere about Ghadir Razuki investing in 2-3 other clubs in the world. If this holds true, it could explain why he is travelling with Scotty.

His wikipedia profile:

Ghadir Razuki is a British Iraqi multi-millionaire and along with his brother, Ali, is founder of TNT Magazine Group, the largest publishers of free magazines in the world, with magazine and media interests in the UK, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. Born to Iraqi parents, he moved to London in the United Kingdom after fleeing the former regime of Saddam Hussein.[1] In 1983, the Razuki brothers, both aged eighteen and twenty-two at the time created TNT in an office on Earls Court Road.[1]

Scott Munn on transfers "I have been dealing with AC Milan"

In other news he said he is targeting two Aussie players pretty hard. IMO it is Carney and DM as Munn has just said so on SEN

do you mean DM as a defensive mid? or are you referring to a players initials?

Edited by Dylan

In other news he said he is targeting two Aussie players pretty hard. IMO it is Carney and DM as Munn has just said so on SEN

Carney hasn't played a game for close to 7 months......we need players that can virtually come and play immediately and not take 4-6 weeks to get up to up to speed.

Looks like El-Sharaawy is heading to Melbourne.

All jokes aside, who can we possibly find at Milan?

Just looked at the AC Milan roster. He's stumped me as to who the Club would be in the race for from AC Milan.

There aren't as many on-the-verge-of-retiring players anymore besides Ambrosini (35) and Yepes (37) so who knows..

We don't need a senior player, maybe a loaner for the season, someone who they really aren't going to play but who wants some game time to build a case for a good transfer.

• Like 1

Neil would ask for more money than Beckham.

Neil doesn't care whether he plays regularly as long as he is getting paid.

Seeing that Munn is in Europe with Razuki then I seriously doubt that Carney or Neill are in their sights...I get the feeling there is a "big fish" they are trying to hook up and not just some "live bait"..