Melbourne Football

Jan transfer window

Pandev

Next 4-5 days? There's 24 hours left before the international transfer window closes!!

I know the Australian transfer window will remain open until the 14th of Feb, but can we still sign Valeri from Italy after today/tomorrow?

Yes, It's the destination country transfer window that matters.

• Like 1

Next 4-5 days? There's 24 hours left before the international transfer window closes!!

I know the Australian transfer window will remain open until the 14th of Feb, but can we still sign Valeri from Italy after today/tomorrow?

Currently arguing with my mate about this. I thought so.

Same as Russian transfer window closing after European Window closes. Good business for the Russians as they're able to sign players who couldn't manufacture a move elsewhere in Europe and have no other options available. Crafty bastards.

Same as Russian transfer window closing after European Window closes. Good business for the Russians as they're able to sign players who couldn't manufacture a move elsewhere in Europe and have no other options available. Crafty bastards.

So your saying Russian league> A league> All other Eurpean leagues? B)

Edited by Mentor

http://www.thepfa.com/transferlist

Plenty of quality on this list that are on a free and would be good for a 10 game guest stint to get us over this injury crisis.

Papa Bouba Diop - absolute beast of a player, even at 35 he would make strap Jacob Burns in leather and make him his gimp.

Jon Fortune - Big, strong centre-back with Premiership experience

Brian Howard - regular at Championship level over the years, a Nick Montomery type player.

Salif Diao - Monaco, Liverpool, Stoke. Good pedigree and can play midfield and defence.