Melbourne Football

Pre-Match Announcer

Aragorn

Bozza, just a couple of thoughts.

When a player such as Marrone or Aziz leaves the club before he has a chance to play for the last time in front of the home fans...have him record a short video to say 'goodbye' to those fans and play it before the next home match (or during half-time) with a proper introduction over the PA - possibly from Munn or Didulica.

If we know that the player is leaving then at his last home match I think the standing ovation is all that is required and the sort of banners that Yarraside did for Aloisi, Skoko and Sibon.

If we know that the player is leaving then at his last home match I think the standing ovation is all that is required and the sort of banners that Yarraside did for Aloisi, Skoko and Sibon.

What if Macalister or Coyne retires?

do we have to fork out $ for massive over sized visuals?

What if Macalister or Coyne retires?

do we have to fork out $ for massive over sized visuals?

They should be BIGGER.

Bozza, just a couple of thoughts.

When a player such as Marrone or Aziz leaves the club before he has a chance to play for the last time in front of the home fans...have him record a short video to say 'goodbye' to those fans and play it before the next home match (or during half-time) with a proper introduction over the PA - possibly from Munn or Didulica.

I like the idea of the video being played on the Screens... The Aziz email and Youtube clip I thought was a great touch, especially given the fact that he left within 16 hours of the negotiations starting, but having it on the big screen for the crowd to see, that would have been great!

'aaaand your captain...Frrrrreedericcccoooooo...'

what if he's on the bench like Sydney game... Will we have an awkward first five seconds ? We need too think something up for him

what they do at Milan is they say his full name - all 5 names, then we say fred - so...announcer:

Helbert Frederico Carreiro da Silva us: FRED!!! I can assure you its highly entertaining!

'aaaand your captain...Frrrrreedericcccoooooo...'

what if he's on the bench like Sydney game... Will we have an awkward first five seconds ? We need too think something up for him

what they do at Milan is they say his full name - all 5 names, then we say fred - so...announcer:

Helbert Frederico Carreiro da Silva us: FRED!!! I can assure you its highly entertaining!

Wow what a mouthful

• 7 months later...

Something like this im guessing :P

This is for after we score

If we all get rowdy after we score a goal, i can see this going well. The announcer has to also get into it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38WjUMwpE6k

That would be boss! Happens in Germany also, Bayern Munich for example. 

It'd sound amazing in a full stadium like that, not 100% certain whether it'd really work for us.

Gave me chills though  :D

Something like this im guessing :P

This is for after we score

If we all get rowdy after we score a goal, i can see this going well. The announcer has to also get into it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38WjUMwpE6k

That would be boss! Happens in Germany also, Bayern Munich for example. 

It'd sound amazing in a full stadium like that, not 100% certain whether it'd really work for us.

Gave me chills though  :D

I always join in when they do it on TV

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...