Melbourne Football

So Happy Together

marteaux

Song has huge potential... Well done yarraside for making it work.

Constructive feedback... Sitting on the side behind the Heart bench the pa was too loud which threw the song a bit out of kilter around the stadium. I reckon if the song on the pa could be isolated to the yarraside end, you guys would kill it and ys could lead the song for everyone else to join in

• Like 1

Still irked me seeing the words "Blue" flash up on the screen in Red & White tbh.

Would work so much better if the club just played the verses of the song over the speakers, and cut it out when it gets to the chorus, allowing the Active supporters to sing the chorus together slowy, YNWA style. Atm the chorus on the recording goes too fast for a football song.

Would also allow us to sing something different instead of "sky will be Blue" during the chorus like "baby my Heart will be true" etc. etc.

Was surprised how well it worked though tbh.

Edited by FB.
  • Like 1

Still irked me seeing the words "Blue" flash up on the screen in Red & White tbh.

Would work so much better if the club just played the verses of the song over the speakers, and cut it out when it gets to the chorus, allowing the Active supporters to sing the chorus together slowy, YNWA style. Atm the chorus on the recording goes too fast for a football song.

Would also allow us to sing something different instead of "sky will be Blue" during the chorus like "baby my Heart will be true" etc. etc.

Was surprised how well it worked though tbh

Agree.

Don't think we can change words though if we're playing it over the speakers and using it as our pre match song etc.

Was surprised how well it worked though tbh.

How about the following:

'I can't see me lovin' nobody but you

For all my life

When you're with me, baby my Heart'll be true

The Red and White'

We’re sure you’ll all agree that the introduction and trial of our potential Club song, ‘So Happy Together’, had a fantastic impact and brought a unique atmosphere to AAMI Park for our match against Adelaide last Friday night.

The Club would like to continue this initiative as a permanent song and need all our members to make the final call as to whether we adopt the song. We’ve created a quick questionnaire on SurveyMonkey and would like you to respond by 5pm Wednesday 31 January.

One question with just a yes or no and no where to expand our answer?

What else could you possible say, twat?

Twat? Lol. I understand this is your song and you're such a big tough bloke and all but that stuff all the time isn't necessary.

I wanted to say something like:

"Yes, the song should be persisted with but should only be kept on if the support for it, along with the participation of the crowd stays consistently strong. If people eventually become lazy and do not sing then perhaps something else should be considered.

Also please insure that the music isn't played as loud as it was against Adelaide as it drowns out the crowd considerably. The "atmosphere" was far better when the music was cut towards the end of the song and you could hear the crowd in full cry."

You know, articulate on my yes and actually give the club something to read and consider.

Edited by Jimmy
  • Like 2

jimmy i can see your point, but marty's post was actually relatively accurate.

what more needs to be expanded on? i know some people feel its not as black and white as "i like the song" or "i don't like this song", but it should be. putting ridiculous lyric changes and tempo changes aside, do you want the song to be played or not?

Twat? Lol. I understand this is your song and you're such a big tough bloke and all but that stuff all the time isn't necessary.

you're a twat.

this isn't my song.

I'm actually quite small and weak.

you're a twat.

this isn't my song.

I'm actually quite small and weak.

Rofl. Napoleon Complex.