Melbourne Football

Transfers

malloy

LOL LR9 your a goose.All you do is criticize. You act like you are the owner of Melbourne Heart and you know everything that is going down behind the scenes.All my predictions have come from pretty good sources.

I am sick of telling these forums what i have heard cos you guys think its all bullshit.

Also my prediction of Goodwin going to Jets 100% came true today

and Aloisi as coach will happen tomorrow. Just because i say something i hear from an insider at the club doesn't mean the club ends up doing it. They change there minds because of certain situations. I am happy to debate any of my predictions. Inbox me and il discuss it through there, I dont want to post anything more on this forum because to me it seems like people wait for someone to post a rumour so everyone can start laughing at the persons elegation

Also I'm still 100% confident of Hernandez coming to Heart which most of you guys on this forum had a field day in laughing at that prediction. Watch it happen ;)

No need for the slanging match mate, but keep posting, as I previously said, I enjoy your posts and I love a good rumour.

LOL LR9 your a goose.All you do is criticize. You act like you are the owner of Melbourne Heart and you know everything that is going down behind the scenes.All my predictions have come from pretty good sources.

I am sick of telling these forums what i have heard cos you guys think its all bullshit.

Also my prediction of Goodwin going to Jets 100% came true today

and Aloisi as coach will happen tomorrow. Just because i say something i hear from an insider at the club doesn't mean the club ends up doing it. They change there minds because of certain situations. I am happy to debate any of my predictions. Inbox me and il discuss it through there, I dont want to post anything more on this forum because to me it seems like people wait for someone to post a rumour so everyone can start laughing at the persons elegation

Also I'm still 100% confident of Hernandez coming to Heart which most of you guys on this forum had a field day in laughing at that prediction. Watch it happen ;)

Keep posting what you hear! Creates a bit of interest for what will be another long off-season.

Pretty solid predictions from Christian7:

• "My predictions for next Season. INS: Hernandez, Trifiro, Charistea, Halloran, Thwaite, (new keeper), Goodwin (promoted)"
  • "Goodwin signed with Jets for 2 years" Posted this after two articles had already come out RE about this.
  • "Terra off to a German 3rd tier team" Hard to believe.
  • "Colosimo off to victory" To be seen, but doesnt look likely now.
  • Maycon gone, South Melbourne are reportedly interested in signing him" He had already signed for a Pahang at this stage...
  • "Hernandez deal almost wrapped up... they are just confirming all his bonuses. The deal will be finalised in the next week" Really?
  • "rumour is hernandez is off to Oakleigh on a 3 match guest loan stint. He will be playing against South Melbourne this weekend apparently" Really?
  • "Also a bit more news about Hernandez the club is offloading the imports (Worm & Maycon, hopefully not Terra aswell) to try and fit him into the salary cap" Aw yeah...
  • "will we resign Reid for next year"
  • "They are interested in Charisteas" Our football opertion manager says 'first ive heard of it!"
  • "Shroj to stay"
  • "They are interested in signing at least one of the Trifiro brothers, Jonathon Voulgaris and Chris Grossman"
  • Bolton is gone. He is very close to re signing, and may be the other anouncement tomorrow...
  • "Just heard that we are looking to sign either pasfield or reddy for next season.' Bahahahahah

• Like 2

ye how long ago were these? 5 months ago

like i said the club have changed there minds

• My predictions for next Season. INS: Hernandez, Trifiro, Charistea, Halloran, Thwaite, (new keeper), Goodwin(promoted)" Clearly said Goodwin was gone 10000000 times
  • "Goodwin signed with Jets for 2 years" Posted this after two articles had already come out RE about this. (Stop talking shit)
  • "Terra off to a German 3rd tier team" Hard to believe. (he didn't sign because of bad hamstrings )
  • "Colosimo off to victory" To be seen, but doesnt look likely now.
  • Maycon gone, South Melbourne are reportedly interested in signing him" He had already signed for a Pahang at this stage... (Key word "Interested)
  • "Hernandez deal almost wrapped up... they are just confirming all his bonuses. The deal will be finalised in the next week" (watch it happen)
  • "rumour is hernandez is off to Oakleigh on a 3 match guest loan stint. He will be playing against South Melbourne this weekend apparently" (pre season fitness)
  • "Also a bit more news about Hernandez the club is offloading the imports (Worm & Maycon, hopefully not Terra aswell) to try and fit him into the salary cap" I was right
  • "will we resign Reid for next year" (this is a question not a statement)
  • "They are interested in Charisteas" Our football opertion manager says 'first ive heard of it!" (no shit hes going to say that to the public)
  • "Shroj to stay"(Hes leaving)
  • "They are interested in signing at least one of the Trifiro brothers, Jonathon Voulgaris and Chris Grossman"
  • Bolton is gone. He is very close to re signing, and may be the other anouncement tomorrow... (boltons changed his mind 100000 times)
  • "Just heard that we are looking to sign either pasfield or reddy for next season.' Bahahahahah (once again the key word "Heard")

Edited by christian7

My predictions for next Season

INS:

Hernandez

Trifiro

Charisteas

Halloran

Thwaite

(new keeper)

Goodwin (promoted)

OUT:

Bolton

Roganovic

Mattei

Terra

Worm

Maycon

Walker

Ibrahim

Srhoj

Sarkies

Thats the earliest one i pulled, March 6th... the rest where after this date.

Now, apologise.

Edited by LR9

Looks pretty accurate if you ask me ;)

INS:

Hernandez

Trifiro

Charisteas

Halloran

Thwaite

(new keeper)

Goodwin (promoted)

OUT:

Bolton

Roganovic

Mattei

Terra

Worm

Maycon

Walker

Ibrahim

Srhoj

Sarkies

Yeah, totally.

Pretty sure every man and his dog could 'predict' the outs...

Edited by LR9

All this crap aside, i enjoy reading the rumours from both of you. There's no doubt you've got connections so with little else for us to go on, please keep it up - the rumours that is, not the pissing contest.

• Like 4

Let me try and objectively explain whats going on here:

• LR9 is the resident stalker of club officials and provider of new and exciting rumours which at times are true, providing the forum with, at the very least, some entertainment, if not accurate information.
  • This guy christian7, who most of us on here dont know, who never provides any detail as to where his information comes from, and only posts in this one thread, also comes in with new and exciting rumours, some accurate and others not so accurate.
  • LR9's long time position is challenged, and the fact christian7's predictions havent been particularly accurate as of yet (though he is right that things can change, plus half seem to be about Hernandez, so if that comes true he is doing alright)
  • This, along with christian7's cavalier posting style rustles LR9's jimmies. Probably rustles the jimmies of other posters as well TBH.
  • A vigorous discussion ensues which I dont think was a problem as long as personal insults are avoided.

And what needs to happen:

• LR9 & christian7 need to avoid any personal insults
  • malloy needs to stop interfering in the entertainment
  • christian7 needs to either: have the hernandez rumour come true, or tell me where he gets his information, otherwise he is pretty much the definition of a troll TBH. I wait to see how this unfolds.

Carry on.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 6

Aloisi was pretty keen on signing an experienced 'number 6'

Also said by the start of pre-season in june we should have a full squad

But not promoting any of his youth league players at this stage, which I found a bit of a surprise.

Daniel said A-League side Melbourne Heart and a Singapore club had approached him about his future but he was in no hurry to make a decision.

“Heart, where John Aloisi has taken over as coach, have asked if I am interested and I am sure we will talk some more,” he said.

http://www.footballa...w Zealand/47248

mmm, not sure hes worth and international spot.

he seems to have struggled at wellington in the last two seasons.

thoughts?

Edited by MTP

Scott Munn was on SEN today.

Said we have 2 international spots and said maybe three (Germano going??)

Looking to sign at least five players before preseason in June

the third might be referring to the asian spot...