Melbourne Football

Melbourne City Fan Club for quick sale

AussieSpirit

Hi all,

I'm a die-hard Melbourne City supporter since day dot of the Heart days. Apologies for being the noob on this forum, however I'm definitely not a football noob (published on Sports Tonight, Soccer International, Goal.com, and a book) - Melbourne City is my passion along with AC Milan!

I originally purchased the domain melbournecityfanclub.com.au because of said MC obsession, but I have way too many commitments to build a community-based fan club around it and I am moving overseas next month. I wanted to see if the owners of this site or a fan as equally die-hard as me would like to buy it, since it's just sitting there doing nothing. It's a high value domain that will reap serious SEO and I imagine someone out there would like to buy it, given it's an Exact Match Keyword Domain.

Interested in all reasonable offers, but I only want to sell it if someone will put the domain name to good use out of respect for Melbourne City FC (no kiddie BS blogs).

Cheers!

Fucking LOL @ this broke nikkuh in here trying to sell his regfee domain.

I'm not even going to delete this thread, you deserve the embarrassment.

Go back to namepros with all the other broke wannabe domain traders.

PS that's domain contains a trademark, I'd just drop it if I was you. It's worth $0 and could get your ass sued. At least learn the basics of domains before wasting your money registering shit domains.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, AussieSpirit said:

Hi all,

I'm a die-hard Melbourne City supporter since day dot of the Heart days. Apologies for being the noob on this forum, however I'm definitely not a football noob (published on Sports Tonight, Soccer International, Goal.com, and a book) - Melbourne City is my passion along with AC Milan!

I originally purchased the domain melbournecityfanclub.com.au because of said MC obsession, but I have way too many commitments to build a community-based fan club around it and I am moving overseas next month. I wanted to see if the owners of this site or a fan as equally die-hard as me would like to buy it, since it's just sitting there doing nothing. It's a high value domain that will reap serious SEO and I imagine someone out there would like to buy it, given it's an Exact Match Keyword Domain.

Interested in all reasonable offers, but I only want to sell it if someone will put the domain name to good use out of respect for Melbourne City FC (no kiddie BS blogs).

Cheers!

Try these guys mate. You might have more luck

https://m.facebook.com/Melbourne-City-Football-Club-355862536403/

Edited by KSK_47