Melbourne Football

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. I'd like to see polotidis start. I know his last game wasn't great, but I think he can be a decent lb if given a chance
  3. https://jdlmedia.substack.com/p/vidmar-absolutely-keen-on-city-stay
  4. I hope we are approaching Joe Montemurro while he is in town coaching the ALW All-Stars
  5. Not sure where to put this but I was very impressed with the cameo from young Schrieber week before last. Definitely one to watch.
  6. Absolutely. A fair dinkum pro in my view. Worked hard to get the most out of his talent. As a professional the only positions I think he didn’t play were goal keeper and centre back! Respect.
  7. Personally, I think that for Jamo to grow, he will also need to move to other clubs whether within the CFG group or elsewhere. I would contemplate having Dario ahead of PK or Popovic. Just in case you haven't noticed, there will be wholesale changes to the playing roster.
  8. Huffy last game this weekend. Well done
  9. During his whole career playing as a right back he performed best with us
  10. Yesterday
  11. Not sure myself. One possible problem with promoting in-house is that the players are too familiar with the coaches and don't have enough respect for them. I also don't know what different skills a women's coach might need to step up to being a men's coach. Just think of the personal relationships (in the broad sense) you have with men and women... Might work if we have a lot of new players, but otherwise I don't think it's a good idea. I just think that after this season we need an injection of some new ideas and approaches.
  12. I'd prefer keeping the appointment in house. I'd like to see Dario appointed. I think he's shown good coaching of the women's team over the last two years with a team which has had to chop and change players and hasn't been as strong as when PK had them. I'd like to also see Jamo stay as AM with him being next cab off the rank once he finishes his qualifications. I'd also like to see Griffiths come back in a coaching role.
  13. Productivity Commission: Annual budget $34m Employees 164. eSafety: Except for the Commissioner all support staff are employed by the Australian Communications and Media Authority. As of 30 Jun 2023 there were 525 staff, 125 in eSafety. It's in a break-even position for 2023-24.
  14. eSafety Commissioner - in other words the editors/legal department that traditional media employ. Except that you and I are paying for it via our taxes rather than by purchasing the product.
  15. Productivity Commission: Annual budget $34m Employees 164. eSafety: Except for the Commissioner all support staff are employed by the Australian Communications and Media Authority. As of 30 Jun 2023 there were 525 staff, 125 in eSafety. It's in a break-even position for 2023-24.
  16. TTIM...shutting down the 3G network. Why? It's costing me a new phone because my wife's is no longer supported by our provider and soon won't be by the other two, in fact two phones so that ours are both the same and I can help my wife (the blind leading the blind). Oh, sorry, the visually-impaired leading the visually-impaired.
  17. And this eSafety Commissioner (salary and departmental hangers-on?) seems totally powerless. Now the Productivity Commissioner (didn't know we had one, salary and hangers-on?) doesn't agree with the Government. And they all seem to be Commissionelles these days. WTF is going on?
  18. Last week
  19. I hate the Merry go around that goes on in the off season we shouldn't take anyone that's been at victory. It should be like Liverpool-united barca-madrid only rare cases
  20. Well he is 16 and unless you would have had reason to watch the Academy matches then we are not likely to hear too uch about them. Still at 16 195cm all he needs to do is bulk up.
  21. It's Serie A that is head-to-head points, then head-to-head GD, then overall GD.
  22. Out of the blue comes an Academy product we've never heard of before...
  1. Load more activity