Melbourne Football

Ljubo Miličević

mus-28

If Hamill leaves surely it couldn't hurt to look at Lubes, quality footballer who can play CB & DM. He was top notch while playing for Newcastle and would still be amongst the best defenders in the A-League if he can get his shit together off the park. Hell, the guy made Topor-Stanley look like a decent player alongside him.

Also has a very welly publicised hatred for the Tards and Muscat in particular. An enemy of my enemy is my friend.

• Like 1

If Hamill leaves surely it couldn't hurt to look at Lubes, quality footballer who can play CB & DM. He was top notch while playing for Newcastle and would still be amongst the best defenders in the A-League if he can get his shit together off the park. Hell, the guy made Topor-Stanley look like a decent player alongside him.

Also has a very welly publicised hatred for the Tards and Muscat in particular. An enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Guy spends to much time trying to dress like Danny Dyer in oversized navy duffel coats at South games - Pass.

Edited by cadete

The key word here is "if". I think that there's no question around his playing ability but he's a very high maintenance player and a potential destabilising influence within the team. I'd rather look at easier options first.

Exactly, I remember the guy having problems in the NSL.

• 1 year later...