Melbourne Football

Christian8's transfers crystal ball (in memory of Christian7)

Christian8

Can someone summarise who this Christian 7/8 is and what they predict? I'm newish, and only using the forum more now days because my boyfriend finally got the internet at his step dads house. So I should be hear more offten.

Lady trust me, if we told you EVERYTHING christian7 predicted we would need to start a new thread. On the other hand, if you wish to be told how many things he has said that have come true thats quite easy: 0

• Like 1

welcome back stephaniexo

rofl it ain;t stephaniexo

Can someone summarise who this Christian 7/8 is and what they predict? I'm newish, and only using the forum more now days because my boyfriend finally got the internet at his step dads house. So I should be hear more offten.

Do you like baseball?

• Like 2

Has anyone thought that maybe Christian7 is correct in all of his rumours and the players are only signing for other clubs due to Christian7 breaking the story on this forum, and thus showing them that the club is unable to keep it's business in-house.

We're signing Joseph Kony? You're surely shitting with us.

EDIT: I've just checked, and it turns out there is a player called Joseph Konyit. Will anyone be able to Stop Konyit? Let's go after Idi Aminovic while we're at it.

Edited by Sash

Former Dynamo Zagreb youth player, and Melbourne local, Joseph Konyit will sign a contract soon.

Edit: He is a CB with good height, can play at DM too. Very similar to BJ, is he coming in as a replacement?

From the absolute dregs of the croatian league - not likely.

But fucking lol that there is actually a player named Joseph Konyit. Sign him anyway for lols.

YSG numbers growing at exponential rate!

post-286-0-83604400-1342011476_thumb.gif

The asking figure for Micahel Owen's wages is over 7 figures. the board are looking at it but I highly doubt he will come as the board are unwillingly to commit that much money without a certain guarantee that it will be returned off the field with merchandise sales and crowds.

got no idea where the Josip Konyit rumours came from, other then the fact he is in Melbourne. he still has a contract in Croatia so how will we sign him???

I think the striker will end up being Max Vieri with Aloisi's Italian contacts

and from what I've been hearing there is a young Aussie in Cyrpus atm who is willing to step in and play as Cb if the Hamill ends up going to Korea. that's as much as I've heard so far

funny how you all take the piss out of me here, and now are all making multiples of me

imposters-will-be-nommed.jpg

nice try, i've never posted images before on this forum. think it's obvious who the imposter is now.

Sprianovic has already signed with Qatari club. all your rumours have proven to be false so far.

This all started because the old 'Transfers' thread was closed.

I never saw what the issue was with it previously...

No, this started because you made the accounts Christian8, Christian10, and chisr7nat.

Christian8 was entertaining but this now has gone to far, thread closed.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1