Melbourne Football

Cool shit you find on the internet thread

bazzatron

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame he didn't run more of the cunts over. Anyone stupid enough to brake check a Range Rover while on a motorbike deserves to be turned into a speed hump.

Pretty hard to know what happened initially, I doubt that first biker just decided to fuck with the guy at low speed like that. I bet they were all riding along in a group, highly unlikely they were under the speed limit, and the SUV driver probably tooted at them and abused them to get out of the way and tailgated making it even more unsafe. SUV is guilty of about 10 hit and runs in that short video. Clearly there is more video than that which probably shows the full story.

Shame he didn't run more of the cunts over. Anyone stupid enough to brake check a Range Rover while on a motorbike deserves to be turned into a speed hump.

Pretty hard to know what happened initially, I doubt that first biker just decided to fuck with the guy at low speed like that. I bet they were all riding along in a group, highly unlikely they were under the speed limit, and the SUV driver probably tooted at them and abused them to get out of the way and tailgated making it even more unsafe. SUV is guilty of about 10 hit and runs in that short video. Clearly there is more video than that which probably shows the full story.

Live Leak uploaded about 5 or 6 more clips from the "Cruise" that this guy had uploaded earlier but decided to take down. Plenty of reckless & idiotic riding in them that seems to have been the M.O of this group, hence why their Cruise hadn't been sanctioned by the authorities. 

http://oppositelock.jalopnik.com/the-footage-that-the-nyc-bikers-didnt-want-you-to-see-1435594427/1436603736/@orlove

Just one of the idiotic things these wanks stains were up to on the cruise.

original.gif

Live Leak uploaded about 5 or 6 more clips from the "Cruise" that this guy had uploaded earlier but decided to take down. Plenty of reckless & idiotic riding in them that seems to have been the M.O of this group, hence why their Cruise hadn't been sanctioned by the authorities. 

http://oppositelock.jalopnik.com/the-footage-that-the-nyc-bikers-didnt-want-you-to-see-1435594427/1436603736/@orlove

Just one of the idiotic things these wanks stains were up to on the cruise.

original.gif

I love how outraged everyone is. This shit happens every minute in S.E. Asia.

daddydaughtersurprise092332.jpg

Man passed out the moment he opened his hotel room door to discover the prostitute he was expecting was his own 20-year-old daughter. Ncube is said to have collapsed while the 20-year-old daughter bolted after seeing her father. According to Sunday Mail, Ncube pleaded with the newspaper not to publish the story.

“I am sorry for what I did. I spoke to my wife and my daughter. I apologised for my actions because I just wanted my family back,” he said.

• Like 1

Man passed out the moment he opened his hotel room door to discover the prostitute he was expecting was his own 20-year-old daughter. Ncube is said to have collapsed while the 20-year-old daughter bolted after seeing her father. According to Sunday Mail, Ncube pleaded with the newspaper not to publish the story.

“I am sorry for what I did. I spoke to my wife and my daughter. I apologised for my actions because I just wanted my family back,” he said.

Plot twist, it was actually his daughter's, cross-dressing, twin brother that showed up!!

Plot twist, it was actually his daughter's, cross-dressing, twin brother that showed up!!

like sand through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives...

• Like 1

i-have-the-weirdest-boner-700x507.jpg

• Like 2

Wel worth the read:

silk.png?resize=670%2C506

FBI Arrests 29 Year Old Mastermind Of Billion Dollar Internet Drug Blackmarket

What happened Wednesday at 3:15pm? After months of painstaking investigation, the FBI swooped in and arrested the long sought-after mastermind of this highly illegal anonymous drug marketplace. Who was this mastermind? Was it a secretive Russian hacker living in Moscow? A Chinese internet tycoon operating from a private yacht in international waters? Actually, it was a 29 year old American named Ross Ulbricht who operated most of his empire out of a San Francisco coffee shop. When he was arrested, he was actually using the free wifi at a public library.

This story is long, but completely insane, totally worth reading all the way through. In case you need some teasers, this story involves billions of dollars worth of drug transactions, an enormous illegal fortune made entirely out of Bitcoins, fake passports and even a couple of hitmen.

Rest of story:
http://topinfopost.com/2013/10/03/fbi-arrests-29-year-old-mastermind-of-billion-dollar-internet-drug-blackmarket

• Like 2

Wel worth the read:

silk.png?resize=670%2C506

FBI Arrests 29 Year Old Mastermind Of Billion Dollar Internet Drug Blackmarket

What happened Wednesday at 3:15pm? After months of painstaking investigation, the FBI swooped in and arrested the long sought-after mastermind of this highly illegal anonymous drug marketplace. Who was this mastermind? Was it a secretive Russian hacker living in Moscow? A Chinese internet tycoon operating from a private yacht in international waters? Actually, it was a 29 year old American named Ross Ulbricht who operated most of his empire out of a San Francisco coffee shop. When he was arrested, he was actually using the free wifi at a public library.

This story is long, but completely insane, totally worth reading all the way through. In case you need some teasers, this story involves billions of dollars worth of drug transactions, an enormous illegal fortune made entirely out of Bitcoins, fake passports and even a couple of hitmen.

Rest of story:

http://topinfopost.com/2013/10/03/fbi-arrests-29-year-old-mastermind-of-billion-dollar-internet-drug-blackmarket

We should of all chipped in to buy an assassin for the wife beater  :ph34r:

In all seriousness, the amount of money he made on that is crazy and the fact that it was all being done on public wifi really is unbelievable.