Melbourne Football

Melbourne Heart signs Kappa as new apparel sponsor

The Seagull

Love the fact that the home kit is mostly red and the away mostly white.

The biggest issue I had with the last two kits.

Haha. Don't believe a lot of things that are "suggested" by "people" on these forums. It'll look the same as last season.

Alright mate?

• Like 2

The raglan cut of the shoulders is much better to play in, as long as you're not a fatty.

I actually like the red sleeves, but I think we should reserve judgement until one is produced. Remember how poor the ISC template looked? It looked and fitted a lot better in the flesh

Best kits in the league by far, love it, will acquire both home and away.

Looks like the Hammarby kit but in red, a huge improvement in both design and fitting from the spastics at ISC.

home.jpg

It will fit like the above, as an owner of a couple of Kappa kits, fat cunts won't like this kit lul.

Both kits look like a pair of disregarded rash vests from an uneventful summer holiday spent in Jan Juc back in 1995.

The ISC ones were better IMO.

Yes, beacues you can really tell from two poor quality illustrations...

Edited by LR9

I actually can from the drawn cut of the collar and sides, comes from knowing your gear.

Oh, so it's the side panels your sooking about, fair enough.

Mainly - Yes.

I have been told by the club itself and even follow supporters about how this club is different to the others in the league as its one for the "Purists".

Well TBH changing the Home kit to this design presented in my mind is not a move for the "Purists" as for IMO:

1. Its completely different to the original Kit.
  2. Also its not a Striped kit, rather a kit with some stripes separated by a Panels.
  • Like 1

Love the fact that the home kit is mostly red and the away mostly white.

The biggest issue I had with the last two kits.

Alright mate?

Thanks for that champ.

My point was. (obviously you disregarded it). That it would be red and white stripes for the home kit. And white with red sash for away kit. So by me saying "it'll look the same". Was spot on. We still have the red and white stripes for the home kit. And a white with red sash as the away kit. Ammairyt?

I agree Tesla. All this bitching from cadete and co makes no sense to me

Our Red White Stripes have been interrupted by Panels and Red Sleeves: I would be just as annoyed as when this happened to Celtic's Hoops in 2001/2000 and if it happened to Geelong's Hoops or Port Melbourne's Stripes.

And as a paid up Independent Member (Who has never accepted money from the club) I am allowed to make some "Non Glowing" comments about things the club does even it annoys yourself and the posters on here who are devotees of Scott Munn's Twitter feed.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

I didn't say you couldn't I just said it doesn't have to make sense to you, also someone disliking something is classified "bitching".

Nice mock up ronny, looks good if anything goes by that, even though they haven't changed the home kit a lot, there's still significant enough change for me to actually like our home strip now, am still disappointed the away kit is the same though, not a fan at all of that kit, very tacky.

And I'm also allowed to say that I don't understand someones opinion.

Rofl.

Anyone who thinks that somebody who disagrees with anything the club does is therefore guilty of "Bitching" is not the kind of Flog I want to be understanding my opinions.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

Anyone who thinks that somebody who disagrees with anything the club does is therefore guilty of "Bitching"

This is not me. I complain about a fair amount the club does. I just don't think the kit has changed enough to warrant such complaints. But each to their own.