Melbourne Football

Vi7it0rs

Ando

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seat throwing incidents in december? and what incidents where they champ?"

Are you really that daft or are you pretending this front cover of the HS is just an illusion - 

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CEcQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fheraldsun.newspaperdirect.com%2Fepaper%2Fviewer.aspx%3Fissue%3D18352013020400000000001001%26page%3D1%26article%3D4e5ea1a9-916b-4738-bfa7-8bdac8fbf403%26key%3DCwo6F5Q%2BtQB63TuEAXlXSQ%3D%3D%26feed%3Drss&ei=Irs1UcCqI4ufkQXckoHIBQ&usg=AFQjCNGt3V2yXND6Lcyv3hLNTdfPKK7F6g&sig2=Ev6CNgto-RmcFp13gqqxtg&bvm=bv.43148975,d.dGI (my mistake, I thought it was the xmas derby, I stand corrected)

"if your as much of a halfwit as i think you are, you must of missed the years and years of abuse, these specific "Supporters" groups dish out to scarfers, women, children, old men and generally the weak supporters of other groups."

*shrug* I thought banter comes with the territory of being a supporter? No apologies if they are more passionate than you are, as long as it doesn't get physical and no foul language used what's the big deal? What I see from MV fans is no worse than from supporters from other clubs that visit or dish out to away fans

"so don't spit the dummy when the real world finally catches up with you and you get served with the punishment for acting the "hool" in 2013 Australia."

I guess you're pretty ignorant why the protest happened.. tell me why MV copped the flak for bad behavior against WSW when not one flare was lit from them, not one police officer was assaulted by an MV supporter? Yet they were sprayed indiscriminately with mace.. children caught in the line of fire against cops not following the established fan charter. If you don't see this disturbing act and the following media beat up as a disturbing trend that needed to be protested against I guess you guys aren't the pretty decent supporter group I thought you guys were.. also I have no affiliation with the NT anymore, just an astute observer thx

Edited by my_club_has_an_identity

seat throwing incidents in december? and what incidents where they champ?"

Are you really that daft or are you pretending this front cover of the HS is just an illusion - 

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CEcQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fheraldsun.newspaperdirect.com%2Fepaper%2Fviewer.aspx%3Fissue%3D18352013020400000000001001%26page%3D1%26article%3D4e5ea1a9-916b-4738-bfa7-8bdac8fbf403%26key%3DCwo6F5Q%2BtQB63TuEAXlXSQ%3D%3D%26feed%3Drss&ei=Irs1UcCqI4ufkQXckoHIBQ&usg=AFQjCNGt3V2yXND6Lcyv3hLNTdfPKK7F6g&sig2=Ev6CNgto-RmcFp13gqqxtg&bvm=bv.43148975,d.dGI (my mistake, I thought it was the xmas derby, I stand corrected)

"if your as much of a halfwit as i think you are, you must of missed the years and years of abuse, these specific "Supporters" groups dish out to scarfers, women, children, old men and generally the weak supporters of other groups."

*shrug* I thought banter comes with the territory of being a supporter? No apologies if they are more passionate than you are, as long as it doesn't get physical and no foul language used what's the big deal? What I see from MV fans is no worse than from supporters from other clubs that visit or dish out to away fans

"so don't spit the dummy when the real world finally catches up with you and you get served with the punishment for acting the "hool" in 2013 Australia."

I guess you're pretty ignorant why the protest happened.. tell me why MV copped the flak for bad behavior against WSW when not one flare was lit from them, not one police officer was assaulted by an MV supporter? Yet they were sprayed indiscriminately with mace.. children caught in the line of fire against cops not following the established fan charter. If you don't see this disturbing act and the following media beat up as a disturbing trend that needed to be protested against I guess you guys aren't the pretty decent supporter group I thought you guys were.. also I have no affiliation with the NT anymore, just an astute observer thx

cunt learn to quote properly.

If your thinking for one second that all the "grief" your "innocent blakengypsiekrew" are receiving is from the wsw game alone then you my friend are fucking retarded. That protest happened for the sole reason that those "banned" groups threatened a revolt on the whole north terrace if the didnt protest with them.

The fact you have 2 ends, does it or does it not, stem from the hatred between the "normal" half a head vucktree bogans and these wannabe ultras? who have since staged a coup and thrown over the bwb as the leaders of the NT.

these sub groups your attempting to defend are nothing more than scum of the street who use football as a back drop for their public disorder.  

couldnt of happened to a nicer bunch of smack-head junkie scum. 

Edited by spain82
  • Like 3

I'll quote how I like, thanks

The fact you have 2 ends, does it or does it not, steam from the hatred between the normal fans and these wannabe ultras?

Nope. There is no hatred between the north and south ends, the protest and the support recieved from the south end confirmed this. A few flogs at the south end that thought the protest was a dumb idea are a lost cause and few and far between (they should stay at the AFL but that's another story)

The blatant misrepresentation and perceived lack of safety of the NT and MV as a whole was the catalyst for the protest and was initiated by more than one group, not just because a few kids from "hoarder" were unfairly banned. They threatened nobody. Please don't misconstrue their passion and unity as a group at the game as an excuse for tarring the whole club, thanks. (Like I said I am just an observer, with no inside links to the NT, I have no idea what these kids get up to outside the game) 

Anyway, this is my last post.. it seems you guys are entrenched in your beliefs and don't really care anyway. I've had my fun for the night

By that, I mean I sit on the top half of bay 39 with family now instead of jumping around in the middle like I used to. (Really last post now, lol)

I guess the one thing I can take away from responses here is that if your active support ever grows (lol) and gets subject to heavy handed and unreasonable security/VICPOL activity, your bitter tears will taste ever so sweet to MV supporters..

Edited by my_club_has_an_identity

ur kidding champ, i watched the game, saw the south end "chanting", (still couldnt hear them over  the sound of the players knocking the ball about), as per usual and also saw the selection of dirtbags who sat on the fence, back to the game, for the entire first half, stand up and abuse the people behind them.

wasnt that why ACG got involved? or was that a different game? 

Ah your off for the evening are you? alas, all is well that ends well then.. Thank you for making an account on Yside Airways and enlightening us all with your truely insightful take on current events surrounding MVFC. 

it seems you guys are entrenched in your beliefs and don't really care anyway.

At least you finally caught onto that one. Ya'll have a good day now, ya hear   :up:  :up:

By that, I mean I sit on the top half of bay 39 with family now instead of jumping around in the middle like I used to. (Really last post now, lol)

I guess the one thing I can take away from responses here is that if your active support ever grows (lol) and gets subject to heavy handed and unreasonable security/VICPOL activity, your bitter tears will taste ever so sweet to MV supporters..

Hahaha. Like we have not dealt with this shit and continue to do so.

Edited by KSK_47

Aside from the fact that BWV themselves reviewed footage and noted that a VicPol officer was dragged to the ground by a NT member prior to the CS, remember these guys are standing up for supporters' rights.

/sarcasm

Edited by Ando

The fact you have 2 ends, does it or does it not, steam from the hatred between the normal fans and these wannabe ultras?

Nope. There is no hatred between the north and south ends, the protest and the support recieved from the south end confirmed this. A few flogs at the south end that thought the protest was a dumb idea are a lost cause and few and far between (they should stay at the AFL but that's another story)

because they would have chanted, right?

Edited by nicotera5

Rofl, who is this kid trying to trick. Giving us intricate details defending his terrace then pretending to be an adult and family man who isn't even involved :droy: :droy: :droy:

Back to your shack you cat throwing hoarder gimp

SimpsonsCrazyCatLady.jpg

icon_lol2.gif icon_lol2.gif icon_lol2.gif 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

https://twitter.com/10Archie/status/313207303211978752

Nice one Archie.

Just shows how fucking retarded you are.

Just over a year since you were in the news for beating your wife black and blue, you're writing off someone else of for throwing a punch.

Archie, just kill yourself you worthless dog, I'll even tie your knot for you. I don't stand for much in this world, but one thing I just can't tolerate is violence against women.

For those who do not remember: http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/a-league/melbourne-victory-say-domestic-incident-between-archie-thompson-and-his-wife-has-been-referred-to-victoria-police/story-e6frf4gl-1226330690668

Edited by marteaux
  • Like 6

Nice one Archie.

Just over a year since you were in the news for beating your wife black and blue, you're writing off someone else of for throwing a punch.

Archie, just kill yourself you worthless dog, I'll even tie your knot for you. I don't stand for much in this world, but one thing I just can't tolerate is violence against women.

For those who do not remember: http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/a-league/melbourne-victory-say-domestic-incident-between-archie-thompson-and-his-wife-has-been-referred-to-victoria-police/story-e6frf4gl-1226330690668

is that those who live in glass houses throwing stones again?? 

Emily doesn't like it..Stop it Archie. 

Nice one Archie.

Fucking hell, and Archies response to someone who calls him out on it is "haha is that all u got mate hahaha"

Absolutely fucking pathetic.