Melbourne Football

The Australia Cup (formerly the FFA Cup)

MHFC-FAN

Gee can South Hobart play or what?

Tuggers getting guys behind the ball and defending in the final third, but South are all class.  Appalling defending at that corner though- Tuggers really should have made them pay.  Tuggers definitely a decent side themselves, cracking match

South Hobart should be up but their finishing has been poor and they looked a little lazy/complacent at times, especially in that last 5 minutes of the half.

Tuggeranong is playing some good old fashioned, defensive hoofball though which has actually been pretty effective and their no. 10 has got some seriously mad tekkerz. 

Still expect South Hobart to get up though, they're clearly the better side.

Aaaaand it's gone

Aaaaand it's back

Anyway, very impressed with South Hobart for this stream, I hope we'll do something like this too. Do you think there are any contractual restrictions regarding A-League teams broadcasting their own games live?

Edited by Jun

Aaaaand it's gone

Aaaaand it's back

Anyway, very impressed with South Hobart for this stream, I hope we'll do something like this too. Do you think there are any contractual restrictions regarding A-League teams broadcasting their own games live?

Like even if Foxtel don't broadcast they would still "own" broadcast rights to A-league team's games?

I have no idea how Tuggeranong won that, AMAZING! 

This game was leaps and bounds better than Strikers vs Magic last week, absolutely brilliant stuff

First half it seemed Tuggers sat back and let South play and they looked a million bucks.  2nd half Tuggers put them under a lot more pressure and they couldn't play as easily, also I think they might have tired a bit.  Coach obviously didn't rate his bench options either, game turned against him and he did nothing.

• Like 1

I know there's a stream for the South Hobart vs Tuggeranong United game but does anyone know of any streams for the other games? 

As for my hot tips: 

Parramatta FC vs St Albans Saints

South Hobart vs Tuggeranong United

Newcastle Jets vs Perth Glory

Adelaide United vs Wellington Phoenix

For fuck's sake ahaha, got 4/4 tips right last week and 0/4 this week lolol

I have no idea how Tuggeranong won that, AMAZING! 

This game was leaps and bounds better than Strikers vs Magic last week, absolutely brilliant stuff

First half it seemed Tuggers sat back and let South play and they looked a million bucks.  2nd half Tuggers put them under a lot more pressure and they couldn't play as easily, also I think they might have tired a bit.  Coach obviously didn't rate his bench options either, game turned against him and he did nothing.

Tuggeranong just looked hungrier! 

Wouldn't mind drawing them in the Round of 16 either, an away trip at Canberra would actually be pretty sweet.

• jw1739 changed the title to The Australia Cup (formerly the FFA Cup)
  • jw1739 pinned this topic