Melbourne Football

ACG out of Y-Side

spain82

Got pushed down a row of seats, sprained my ankle. Still hurts and I've gotta work today. Inconsiderate bastards.

You mean you're permanently disabled now and have a reduced work capacity, time to get yourself a good wog lawyer :up:

• Like 2

Got pushed down a row of seats, sprained my ankle. Still hurts and I've gotta work today. Inconsiderate bastards.

You mean you're permanently disabled now and have a reduced work capacity, time to get yourself a good wog lawyer :up:

CastleR4c.jpg

Edited by Duchess
  • Like 5

I thinnk the club should work on having more of a crowd liason officer, similiar to the other melbourne team. Work on a charter that ACG, VicPol, Yarraside and the club agree on. Having the inhouse security does work on controlling the crowd, but most of all accepts what is part of football in australia, and doesnt promote heavy handed policing

I think it's a requirement to have the lowest IQ to get a job with this mob.

They were looking for a fight.

I was trying to be the diplomat, calm the situation and was pushed and had some stinky fuckers face in my face yelling at me. Even a cop came in and had a word to the dirty fucker telling him to calm down.

I've had about enough of them, and I'm meeting the club on Friday. Action will be taken. The criminals here are ACG not the fans.

• Like 1

Honestly need those police officers at the game to have a talk with the club and with the whole security company.

They need to take a stand themselves and admit that the ACG are a bunch of idiots who think they can do what they want just because they wear a top that has ACG on it.

The police would be a massive help and boost to the situation. As long as they tell the truth

Honestly need those police officers at the game to have a talk with the club and with the whole security company.

They need to take a stand themselves and admit that the ACG are a bunch of idiots who think they can do what they want just because they wear a top that has ACG on it.

The police would be a massive help and boost to the situation. As long as they tell the truth

Inb4 VicPol corruption
  • Like 1

I dont think The Age has ever been a problem to be honest. The only time I see links to sensationalist stories is always from News Ltd.

Of course when a story gains traction like the seats saga, then they are going to have to run with it, but they don't try to create the news like Herald Scum does.

• Like 1

I dont think The Age has ever been a problem to be honest. The only time I see links to sensationalist stories is always from News Ltd.

Of course when a story gains traction like the seats saga, then they are going to have to run with it, but they don't try to create the news like Herald Scum does.

Geeh, I wonder where your political alliances lie...

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Geeh, I wonder where your political alliances lie...

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Are you saying that I'm wrong?

To answer your question however, probably centre-left but Ive voted for 3 different parties over the last 3 state and fed elections and don't like to consider political party support like following a football team.

edit: Anyway wrong thread for this, fuck acg etc

Edited by hedaik1

Last season I was kicked out after I had a go at a secco for pushing me down a row of seats for no reason.I was also pushed, hit, swore at etc. on the way out.

If I recall correctly that was also the last home game of last season and this thread was started as a result of that match.

It's as if they are intentionally being worse at the last home match as they know we'll have about 6 months to forget about it/before we can do anything about it.

• 1 month later...

I have seen a few post how to complain to the club about ACG
These are some of my suggestions for the club to pick the fans 

I think it's Aami park who hires them ,

But More people need to say something to the club as oppose to airing their beefs on a forum as far as i know the club has no representation on this forum so it will all fall on deaf ears.

If the club receives a lot of complaints Regarding security of their patrons , They have to do something about it

Maybe a silent protest on game days and a few message banners saying "ACG OUT". This approach seem to have worked with victory supporters, a few years ago..... 
I am over going to games and getting the evil eye from ACG security guards, I was at the footy last night, and the security guard who recognised me from AAMI Park, Kicked me out from etihad stadium (threw me into a pole) I did nothing wrong my mate was recording how i was getting treated from when they first approached me, but the security guard took my mates phone off him (with great force) and deleted the footage. 
This needs to end here, because i have paid to watch heart play and other sporting games, then i cant because an ACG security guard kicks me out... And for what reason? i have still been asking "why am i am being evicted?" and they don't have answer to my question.......

I was at the footy last night, and the security guard who recognised me from AAMI Park, Kicked me out from etihad stadium (threw me into a pole) I did nothing wrong my mate was recording how i was getting treated from when they first approached me, but the security guard took my mates phone off him (with great force) and deleted the footage. 

This needs to end here, because i have paid to watch heart play and other sporting games, then i cant because an ACG security guard kicks me out... And for what reason? i have still been asking "why am i am being evicted?" and they don't have answer to my question.......

Sorry, I dont believe this for a second.

There are many more terrace members that ACG would have an interest in settling scores with out of season/at the footy.