Melbourne Football

ACG out of Y-Side

spain82

Of course he has but why make it hard for him to do it? How is that in our interest? The ACG dudes aren't going to listen to us but they will listen to the club, he's not the enemy.

His not my fucken mate either.

TBH he also IMO does not get a pass mark for standing up those in the Yarraside either...

he (s.munn) saw me getting hassled by the cops and didn't even come over to see what was happening. fuck im to be honest.

an email with a bunch of names on it means nothing, he's probably just going to think Ando (or whoever sends it, i used Ando cause he said he was gonna draft it) has copied a bunch of names down at random, it's unquestionable if he gets 100 emails.

doesn't have to be poorly written, Ando drafts, we copy and paste, send. sit back and watch ACG get kicked out of our stadium

Why would the CEO of a football club get between one of its fans and the police? Its not business of his. For all he knows, you could have been in posession of drugs or a weapon and for his own safety wouldnt go anywhere near you!

If we write 1 official letter it will be read by him, trust me. And he wont think that all the stories are made up, he is smarter and much more reasonable than that.

Why would the CEO of a football club get between one of its fans and the police? Its not business of his. For all he knows, you could have been in posession of drugs or a weapon and for his own safety wouldnt go anywhere near you!

If we write 1 official letter it will be read by him, trust me. And he wont think that all the stories are made up, he is smarter and much more reasonable than that.

dunno to be honest, he went and spoke to bannon, so i just figured he dogged me. either way, still dont like him

so if your worst fear came true and this was the 'cost' you had to pay for getting ACG to behave in a respectful way, would you be prepared to pay it?

There will always be someone wanting to light pyro, so its pointless asking questions like this. All it takes is one person.

%100. Punish the individual not an entire group for an individual's actions.

It should also be pointed out that they have never got the right individual and their tactics are to just bully innocent ppl who don't like to be bullied and stand up for themselves which results in ACG being even more heavily handed and getting 10 of their mates to help subdue or batter you as happened with a few ppl on the weekend which i witnessed.

Edit: Before some one adds that we should dob people in; I don't ,and I'm assuming everyone else here doesn't, goto the football to police other fans. ACG should just learn to do their job in a safe manner.

Edited by malloy

an email with a bunch of names on it means nothing, he's probably just going to think Ando (or whoever sends it, i used Ando cause he said he was gonna draft it) has copied a bunch of names down at random, it's unquestionable if he gets 100 emails.

Everyone who signs should Include their membership number (if they have one)

Just roff at the idea of following The Cove, and ratting out fellow home end members for pyro. Pathetic.

In house policing won't work, but neither is the current set up.

Will wait and see how things cool down and go next season before getting all up in arms about it to be honest.

Just roff at the idea of following The Cove, and ratting out fellow home end members for pyro. Pathetic.

In house policing won't work, but neither is the current set up.

Will wait and see how things cool down and go next season before getting all up in arms about it to be honest.

People have been rating out others for Pyro, whilst others have attempted to Self Police and openly assist ACG. :angry:

People have been rating out others for Pyro, whilst others have attempted to Self Police and openly assist ACG. :angry:

can't say i've seen anyone openly assisting them?? pretty shitty

just got a letter from Victoria Police Ethical Standards Department acknowledging my complaint against the cop that hit me. Cunts

can't say i've seen anyone openly assisting them?? pretty shitty

just got a letter from Victoria Police Ethical Standards Department acknowledging my complaint against the cop that hit me. Cunts

I have.

And the guy who points out supposed "Pyro Troublemakers" knows exactly who he is and I am fairly sure he now knows that I know who he is...

Its pretty fucken obvious when somebody is taking a photo of you talking to Cops in Adelaide.

Once I am certain of who they are I will let others know so they troubled by his finger pointing.

I have.

And the guy who points out supposed "Pyro Troublemakers" knows exactly who he is and I am fairly sure he now knows that I know who he is...

Its pretty fucken obvious when somebody is taking a photo of you talking to Cops in Adelaide.

Once I am certain of who they are I will let others know so they troubled by his finger pointing.

Please note that Cadete is not talking about me.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Mate copped a 5 year ban for allegedly lighting a flare in the round 25 game against Wellington Phoenix... a flare he DID NOT LIGHT... In fact I don't think he's ever even touched a flare. Does anyone know who can be contacted in regards to the issue, either at the club or the FFA, and or how to fight it?

Cheers

Mate copped a 5 year ban for allegedly lighting a flare in the round 25 game against Wellington Phoenix... a flare he DID NOT LIGHT... In fact I don't think he's ever even touched a flare. Does anyone know who can be contacted in regards to the issue, either at the club or the FFA, and or how to fight it?

Cheers

I'd say start with Scott Munn on twitter, he probably cant do anything but he might be able to get onto or tell you who the right people to get in touch with are.

Cheers

Did your mate get kicked out of that game or has he just randomly recieved a letter in the mail from ffa? Did he receive a fine?

He got evicted at the game and some bloke rocked up to his house on thursday and handed him the notice of the ban... No fine though

I would say this may be because there isnt enough evidence for him to get fined as thats a legal matter an would require some proof, whereas the ban would be from the FFA and they can ban who they want for whatever reason. Just speculating, dont know too much about these matters.

Edited by Tesla

I would say this may be because there isnt enough evidence for him to get fined as thats a legal matter an would require some proof, whereas the ban would be from the FFA and they can ban who they want for whatever reason. Just speculating, dont know too much about these matters.

Was thinking the same thing. A fine could also offer a more defined pathway to overturn the decision. However as it stands and from previous similar incidents from other supporters groups (from what I have heard) i don't think your mate has much chance tbh