Melbourne Football

Transfers

malloy

Out of all those players the only ones I would like to see looked at are Cooper, Thwaite and possibly Halloran.

and Tyson IMO.

agree with:

Looking through that list I think the following work:

Halloran: Would offer another solid attacking option with a big future.

Thwaite: Unlikely but would be excellent in that he could fill a variety of positions down back, give us leadership and direction and is actually good.

Tyson: Thought he looked alright against us, shouldn't be on high wages and could give Redmayne some competition instead of a Mattie equivalent.

Rosic could be worth looking at as a CB but the fact he is injury prone scares me as we already have one CB who is more than capable of hurting themself.

who cares if Rosic is injury prone, our best player is! (Fred)

if he can do a job for us, get him in!

if we get Halloran, a good CB and A Marquee ill be happy.

You legitimately don't rate any of Anderson, Cooper, Harold, Holloran or Brillante? You're kidding yourself.

Dunno who Sapaleta is, but the name is familia... Who is?

It's a massive long shot, but what are general thoughts on Nikola Zigic for us at CF?

Edited by LR9
  • Like 1

I do agree with this.

Very handy player, but his age works against him in this case.

I do agree with this.

Very handy player, but his age works against him in this case.

See I thought his age would weary him this year, but in fact he was as good as he was in season 5, sign him up

Some chap claiming that Bolton will be announced as GL Coach and will stay on as Back-up keeper.

Ive always thought to myself, It's kinda useless having a GK coach when there is only one other player to coach... Especially with The current financial climate.

Some chap claiming that Bolton will be announced as GL Coach and will stay on as Back-up keeper.

Ive always thought to myself, It's kinda useless having a GK coach when there is only one other player to coach... Especially with The current financial climate.

Well they cant train by themselves lol

You legitimately don't rate any of Anderson, Cooper, Harold, Holloran or Brillante? You're kidding yourself.

Dunno who Sapaleta is, but the name is familia... Who is?

It's a massive long shot, but what are general thoughts on Nikola Zigic for us at CF?

Why would Zigic come to us when he is getting a game at Birmingham City? Will never happen.

Where do you get no he doesn't from? He's played 31 League matches out of a possible 42 this season. Also he is contracted until the mid 2014. Will not happen.

He's only had 1539 minutes in 31 matches, which = UNDER 50 minutes per game.

Of thoes 31 games, 14 times he was subbed on and another 13 times he was subbed off. Meaning he has only played a full 90 4 times!

Marlon king has had twice as many minutues as him FFS!

If Birmingham don't go back up to the PL, he will either request to leave or be released because they can't afford to keep him.

Edited by LR9

He's only had 1539 minutes in 31 matches, which = UNDER 50 minutes per game.

Of thoes 31 games, 14 times he was subbed on and another 13 times he was subbed off. Meaning he has only played a full 90 4 times!

Marlon king has had twice as many minutues as him FFS!

If Birmingham don't go back up to the PL, he will either request to leave or be released because they can't afford to keep him.

If Brum cannot afford him as a Championship side which is one of the most watched and attended leagues in the world, then how can Melbourne Heart afford him?

Not only this we already have a solid tall forward, who judging by this year is only going to get a lot better next year.

What little money we have should be spent on an expeirenced Centre Half.

How does that have anything to do with what I said, you probably haven't realised but I always post "Sign Insert Name" in this thread, and I knew it would be unlikely when I posted it 2 or 3 weeks ago, so it isn't really "sick man love" when it was an obvious joke, regardless I still don't get how a video from 2+ seasons ago based on poor shots has anything to do with fitness, speed & passing.

brockie is going to wellington

agree that ryan grffiths goes better than williams but he'd be asking for 150k+

not worth it IMO

hopefully bolton stays on as backup keeper and goalkeeping coach. That would mean we could have him sitting on minimum wage as a player and pay the rest of his salary as his coaching wage which obviously isn't included in the salary cap. A couple of clubs have done that; wellington has done it with Greenacre this season as well as Victory doing it with muscat in his last season before he retired. Would be a smart move for the club

Cazarine could do a job for us, but he'd been on a large amount of money and would just be expensive competition to Babalj.

Rofl at the downward spriral that is Jamie Coyne's career.

And Makela looked alright, and was never really given a fair go under Lavicka.

Cazerine would be a terrible signing, is only good in the air and offers nothing else, there was a reason Sydney fans were booing the shit outta him earlier on in the season.

Makela had to be one of the worst imports in the A-League full stop, literally was not good at anything and looked like a under-14s player playing in his first seniors game every time he came off the bench.

Cazerine would be a terrible signing, is only good in the air and offers nothing else, there was a reason Sydney fans were booing the shit outta him earlier on in the season.

There were some games with he would have been very useful for us in the last two seasons as we have pumped in hundreds of crosses for very little result. He would have at least given us someone who could head the ball.

But hopefully our system next year will be too advanced for a limited player like Cazerine.

Yeah, because releasing Alex Terra and signing Ruben Zadkovich is going to do us well..

Clearly didnt watch Sydney vs Beckham a few years ago. Bald headed chap ran that game (dont remember if actually had bald head back then). Just needs some consistency.

Edited by Tesla