• 26 Brattan
    • 27 Berenguer
    • 29 Maclaren
    • 9 Harrison
    • 8 McGree
    • 19 Wales
    • 21 Najjarine

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 17/04/19 at 02:00 AM

5 hours ago, jw1739 said:

There were some quite good individual performances, among them Atkinson and Berenguer, but only one player stood out - Galekovic.

Really Berenguer? I’ve only turned on the second half but all I’ve seen from him was the lack of pace, 5 slip overs and lots of turnovers. Different player first half?

2 hours ago, Mr MO said:

Really Berenguer? I’ve only turned on the second half but all I’ve seen from him was the lack of pace, 5 slip overs and lots of turnovers. Different player first half?

I think that he had an ordinary game, he had one good half last week. The rest of his season has been poor

3 hours ago, Mr MO said:

25 minutes ago, belaguttman said:

I think that he had an ordinary game, he had one good half last week. The rest of his season has been poor

Well, I thought he was pretty good, especially during the first half. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

Yeah didn’t see the first so believe

Its frustrating to see him slip so often and or lose possession with slightest of pressure from behind on him.

42 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

Exactly, Florin killed Marone for a good 30 mins and then got double teamed for the rest of the game. A lot of the time Florin and Harrison were hovering around the full back position as per Wazza's orders, something that Harrison gave Wazza a mouthful about in the second half, then was called off shortly after. Can't see Harrison playing next week if Wazza gets his way again.

Edited by playmaker

6 minutes ago, playmaker said:

Exactly, Florin killed Marone for a good 30 mins and then got double teamed for the rest of the game. A lot of the time Florin and Harrison were hovering around the full back position as per Wazza's orders, something that Harrison gave Wazza a mouthful about in the second half, then was called off shortly after. Can't see Harrison playing next week if Wazza gets his way again.

Care to elaborate?

3 minutes ago, Shahanga said:

He wax excellent.

Lol.....

12 minutes ago, playmaker said:

I didn’t see the first half, I believe you all that he was excellent and bossing the game. Would love to see that more than 30minutes and double cover means space somewhere else on the pitch.

29 minutes ago, JMSTEP123 said:

Care to elaborate?

As I said, Harrison was giving Wazza and Kisnorbo a mouthful because he and Florin were getting screamed at about tracking back and then moving forward. The fact is that when JMac is one on two and the wings are defensively minded, we can never have a good counter attack.

Harrison was very animated, came off shortly after the outburst, and knowing what we know, Wazza might have an issue with it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, playmaker said:

As I said, Harrison was giving Wazza and Kisnorbo a mouthful because he and Florin were getting screamed at about tracking back and then moving forward. The fact is that when JMac is one on two and the wings are defensively minded, we can never have a good counter attack.

Harrison was very animated, came off shortly after the outburst, and knowing what we know, Wazza might have an issue with it.

Yeah its good insight. I am on the opposite side of the field so am not privy to those convos! To be fair I thought Adelaide defended extremely well all night and we were far too conservative to take it on. At least we did not concede on a counter - a fate previous incarnations would have likely suffered. 0-0 was a fair result for the game though obviously not what people want to see when they watch football.

• Like 1