Melbourne Football

Attention, Yarraside

Ando

Met an English couple yesterday. filmed We Are Melbourne for a minute to show mates back home as they were leaving last night. didn't have a massive problem with that as they participated in most of it.

Agree though.. plenty of filming going on.

On another note, they loved every second and are immigrating here next year. said the atmosphere shit all over the Emirates.

I had a couple moments where I stood on the stairs and looked at the terrace, newspaper and beer flying everywhere, as well as everyone jumping during Tifosi - probably the most beautiful sight there is.

Nonetheless, you are correct - too many people filming.

Edited by macrrii

Now if Simon was still playing for them, and we started the same chant at him, then it probably has more grounds for racism.

I saw a guy down the street the other day who I thought looked heaps like Tupac(was probably the real deal). He was dressed like this:

tupac.jpg

He was black also. If he was white, he'd just look like a knob.

Is that racist that I thought he looked like Tupac?

I found it to be fairly rascist, but still chanted it for it's roff potential.

It's not like that fuckwit last year who screamed out "Golliwog" everytime NQF's Eugene Ssespuya got the ball has made his return to the terrace.

Also: I implore every Yarraside member to give a mouthful to chaps who are filming and not chanting. I do all the time, and people only need to be told once.

He got kicked out at half time though. The big seco who looked like a donkey told him it was for telling one of those players he was crap...

At the start of the game my mate said "its fkn hot, Rodgers (our nicname for him because he wears his Green Bay jerseys) is going to be one fired up ranga today, expecting good form"

hahaha That photos great!

Bull shit though the security... let him go back and stand there for 5 mins then decide to throw him out. allthough the asian one the was guarding the front left looked about 12 and wasnt going to do a thing! i should have projected another missile dammit

mario-balotelli-4.jpg?w=460

785230-jonatan-germano-and-bernis-ibini.jpg

does have a resemblance to balotello => not racist.

bit of a mindfuck, but it is prob more racist to claim the chant is racist and not sing it because you are treating him different by not singing it due to his race, even though he does look somewhat similar to balotelli.

the resemblance being a key factor otherwise yes it would be racist

cue ppl labelling me a racist now...

mario-balotelli-4.jpg?w=460

785230-jonatan-germano-and-bernis-ibini.jpg

does have a resemblance to balotello => not racist.

bit of a mindfuck, but it is prob more racist to claim the chant is racist and not sing it because you are treating him different by not singing it due to his race, even though he does look somewhat similar to balotelli.

the resemblance being a key factor otherwise yes it would be racist

cue ppl labelling me a racist now...

shit i just relised that ibini and balotelli look the same, hope both are as stupid as each other