• Malik
    • Mooy
    • Fornaroli
    • Garuccio
    • Fitzgerald
    • Marino
    • Chapman
    • Melling

Fornaroli for sure. Credit to Caceras (in particular), Kisnorbo, Melling and Clisby who I thought really stepped it up, and Mooy for another Mooy-like performance. Also to the squad as a whole, solid efforts all round. I want to see the same next week.

Don't think we had a player on the pitch that wasn't terrific last night. Fornaroli gets it for his brilliance but I reckon that was one Mooy's best games of the season. Heck it was nearly everyones best game of the season. 2-0 flattered Perth tbh.

Edited by bt50

For all the top performances last night, I found it hard to split Mooy and Fornaroli. Went Mooy as he was excellent defensively, great distribution all night and ran the game first half to the extent that he gave every other player so much time, space and confidence. 

7 hours ago, strider said:

Bruno the obvious choice. But my vote goes for Malik, brick wall

I though Malik was a bit off last night. Numerous times he lost his man or didn't mark him properly

8 hours ago, KSK_47 said:

I do feel bad for kisnorbo because he was so solid last night and really deserves a vote. But you cant go past Bruno

TBH I thought Wilko was better than Paddy K.

• Like 1

I voted for Bruno because he was the reason why we won. Of course there where other players who played well in Caceres, Wilkinson, Paddy and Clisby.

I didn't think Mooy played well until the last 30 minutes of the game. For me he was on the periphery of the game up to then. For me Caceres was the main midfield player until he got injured.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, malloy said:

TBH I thought Wilko was better than Paddy K.

I am not the best person when it comes to game/player analysis- especially when I watch a game live. I was very impressed by Paddy's leadership last night and he was also solid defensively so I thought he was worthy of a vote.  

2 minutes ago, KSK_47 said:

I am not the best person when it comes to game/player analysis- especially when I watch a game live. I was very impressed by Paddy's leadership last night and he was also solid defensively so I thought he was worthy of a vote.  

This is the good thing about last nights performance, there is an arguable position for the majority of players to be named B.O.G. after Bruno

• Like 2

• hedaik locked this topic