Melbourne Football

The 'City Voice' Thread

loriente

I am well aware that we have a 'City Voice' thread in Supporters Resources but nobody ever ventures into that dark corner of the forum.

Please use this thread to bring attention to any posts within the 'Got an idea?' forum which you would like people to give the thumbs up on, or comment on. This is a direct communication line to the club, who generally aim to reply to each of the suggestions.

For all of those who have not yet signed up, please do so here:

https://www.city-voice.com.au/Portal/members/default.aspx

You can then access the 'Got an idea?' forum here:

https://city-voice-au.vcfeedback.com/Forums/Forums/Details/ced4b861-d472-4025-85fb-033cd794b831

I will begin by suggesting that we all give the thumbs up to the following recent posts:

• Bringing a non-member friend as a premium C member
  • Turn down the volume please
  • Melbourne City Promo at home games has Victory audio (my own post and pet peeve!)

Cheers

5 hours ago, loriente said:

• Melbourne City Promo at home games has Victory audio (my own post and pet peeve!)

Cheers

So this. I asked if anyone noticed this in one of the game day threads a couple of months back and was fuming when i heard it again on Saturday night  (barbarouses and berisha goal scoring commentary ).

So friggin rude, please get rid of it!!!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, rass said:

So this. I asked if anyone noticed this in one of the game day threads a couple of months back and was fuming when i heard it again on Saturday night  (barbarouses and berisha goal scoring commentary ).

So friggin rude, please get rid of it!!!

Words cannot express the cringe every time I hear it. Especially at the Christmas Derby... total embarrassment.

• Like 2

There has been a notable increase in both posts and upvotes since this thread was posted. Suggestions with plenty of upvotes and supportive comments will be hard for the club to ignore. 

FRG is great for larger scale issues, but why wait months for basic matchday issues to be discussed and resolved when we have a direct line to the club with City Voice?

I would encourage anyone posting there to crosspost here for attention.

7 hours ago, Torn Asunder said:

Jump on City Voice people ... Day to day speedy direct interaction with the club 👍🏽

When I got on there I couldn't see anything anybody had posted and all I got was some bullshit gen y questions about music (OK, I'm old school & proud of it, go to the football to watch football).

Did I fail a technology challenge?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Shahanga said:

When I got on there I couldn't see anything anybody had posted and all I got was some bullshit gen y questions about music (OK, I'm old school & proud of it, go to the football to watch football).

Did I fail a technology challenge?

Its under 'My activities' > 'Got an idea'.