Melbourne Football

Round 2 | The Melbourne Derby | Etihad stadium | 7:30PM Saturday 17th of October

Cityscape

You can understand why people just don't bother to go when it's this confusing just to buy a bloody ticket to a football match. And why I just have a season-ticket to our home matches and leave it at that.

I have to agree that as the Seasons have rolled by these games have become more and more of an hassle...

Defamatory comments. Please provide evidence of your claims or retract them.

LOL - Actually I could but not on a Public Forum... but I will do my best within the Limitations. 

Evidence A: There is that photo of you and Salz, his wearing his Benetton Rugby Jumper (A great Jumper FWIW) and you have your hand out at an angle that it looks like its the size of his head and explains the situation perfectly.

Key Witness 1: Loz - Who I am fairly sure at least took the Photo.

Key Witness 2: Salz.

Other Witnesses: Bannon (As above), Myself and Dutch Pride were in the vicinity and Hackett (Because he sees and remembers everything).

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

LOL - Actually I could but not on a Public Forum... but I will do my best within the Limitations. 

Evidence A: There is that photo of you and Salz, his wearing his Benetton Rugby Jumper (A great Jumper FWIW) and you have your hand out at an angle that it looks like its teh size of his head.

Key Witness: Loz - Who I am fairly sure at least took the Photo as well being there at the time.

Other Witnesses: Bannon (As above), Myself and Dutch Pride were in the vicinity and Hackett (Because he sees and remembers everything).

I really don't know how a photo can prove someone is under the influence of an illicit substance, and I don't think any of your witnesses were of a sober mind on that night TBH so their testimony doesn't hold much weight.

• Like 1

I really don't know how a photo can prove someone is under the influence of an illicit substance, and I don't think any of your witnesses were of a sober mind on that night TBH so their testimony doesn't hold much weight.

How many times have you actually seen me drunk? very very rarely if at all.

Likewise Dutch Pride and Hackett almost certainly at that game would have been sober...

How many times have you actually seen me drunk? very very rarely if at all.

Likewise Dutch Pride and Hackett almost certainly at that game would have been sober...

So you admit that you'd been drinking on the night? Case closed.

Speaking of derbys and you being drunk, there is one drunk cad incident that will live long in everyone's memory, in fact it may have been on the night in question, when you let your true 'political' stance known.

Edited by Tesla

So you admit that you'd been drinking on the night? Case closed.

Speaking of derbys and you being drunk, there is one drunk cad incident that will live long in everyone's memory, in fact it may have been on the night in question, when you let your true 'political' stance known.

or that famous day in adelaide where cadete got really back to his roots and partook in some illegal activities but i think you may of aswell so that defeats each other out.

Just bought 4 tickets in Section L1 17 Row F was pretty easy.

not sure how you got four on lower levels? unless they've all sold out now. i can only buy one with my barcode unless its level 3 via normal reserved seating

Use the last twelve digits mate 

cheers mate btw. must have missed that memo

dunno if I can bring myself to suffer another Etihad derby, they're always so shit and so expensive

I thought about not going but I just know the one I miss will be the game that gets spoken about for years to come. 

I find the first darby of the year to be a good social event anyway with catching up with old pals. 

Edited by hedaik