Melbourne Football

Open training session

Jovan

My point is why didnt they hold open session over school/easter holidays....?

Well, yes, I'll concede that - much the same point was made wrt the Premium A members training session earlier in the season.

I guess that most if not all the gripes that occur regularly on these forums are born out of frustration, and would not be made if we had more success on the field. That's really the key to everything.

I can see what the club was attempting. Trying to build up some momentum and good spirits going into it's long awaited final game. It really had no choice but to do it on a Tuesday/Wednesday. Not sure when they are flying out Thursday/Friday?

Anyway the real crux of the problem is that after the recent pathetic performances and results its very hard to find the enthusiasm to go down. From a personal point of view I live 25mins away and have got easy access to go. I have the time to go down during the week especially around 10am but to be honest I couldn't be stuffed. I have earlier in the season been to several sessions on a Wednesday but not since they have moved. I am keen to check out the new facilities but even that wasn't enough to get me down.

Basically until they start putting in unreserved effort and prove to me they are desperate I'm not investing my time, that Adelaide loss was my final straw. This apathy is all the teams doing and until things improve they can have as many open sessions as they like.

I can see what the club was attempting. Trying to build up some momentum and good spirits going into it's long awaited final game. It really had no choice but to do it on a Tuesday/Wednesday. Not sure when they are flying out Thursday/Friday?

Anyway the real crux of the problem is that after the recent pathetic performances and results its very hard to find the enthusiasm to go down. From a personal point of view I live 25mins away and have got easy access to go. I have the time to go down during the week especially around 10am but to be honest I couldn't be stuffed. I have earlier in the season been to several sessions on a Wednesday but not since they have moved. I am keen to check out the new facilities but even that wasn't enough to get me down.

Basically until they start putting in unreserved effort and prove to me they are desperate I'm not investing my time, that Adelaide loss was my final straw. This apathy is all the teams doing and until things improve they can have as many open sessions as they like.

I would have just went to check out the facilities. It has been a shit season but that for me was the brightest spark, we now have the Aleagues best facilities and a home as opposed to the last 5 years of driving around Melbourne to different grounds. Plus id love to see what a 2m dollar patch of grass looks like.

Edited by Dylan
  • Like 2

Did anybody punch Ramsay in the face or...?

Or ask why his first name needs an "A" in it...

I have no idea what you're talking about :up:

It shits me his called Iain not Ian... at least Hoff's name is spelt correctly.

Iain is a modern Scottish Gaelic name. It is derived from Eoin, but now distinguished from it. Pronunciations are "Ian" and "Owen" respectively.

Ramsay's father is Scottish.

For once you're out of order. Pull your head in mate.

• Like 1

Iain is a modern Scottish Gaelic name. It is derived from Eoin, but now distinguished from it. Pronunciations are "Ian" and "Owen" respectively.

So I can make fun of the spelling of a modern name... calm down.

Also so what your saying is that Ramsay is Scottish... now that makes sense considering how well the Old Firm's so called "Scottish Team" are doing ATM.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

So I can make fun of the spelling of a modern name... calm down.

Also so what your saying is that Ramsay is Scottish... now that makes sense considering how well the Old Firm's so called "Scottish Team" are doing ATM.

lol, relevant/10

16_1u1ee0741kl5s16jq3aonrm2i6.jpg?t=3955

The difference between good and bad parenting = the mini MCFC shirt!

You're setting your kid up on the road to success. Well done LIBBA. I commend you mate.

Thanks mate. Was a massive pain in the ass to get that mini kit in my little mans possession trust me.

There is no other road i can set my kid on unless he wants the road to the dog house lol.

Edited by [LIBBA]
  • Like 2