Melbourne Football

AFL 2014 Season

toogood18

Hawthorn premiers 2013 :D

We will lose to Geelong during the year twice like we have done for the last fkn 4 years but will play them in finals or the grand final and win. In fact I couldn't even give a fuck if we lose another GF I just want to beat Geelong come finals time and send them packing.

• Like 2

1. Swans

2. Eagles

3. Hawks

4. Pies

5. Crows

6. Cats

7. Dockers

8. Roos

9. Blues

10. Tigers

11. Saints

12. Lions

13. Bombers

14. Power

15. Dogs

16. Suns

17. Dees

18. Giants

Bit harsh on the blues, north and dees. too kind on the cats and dogs Edited by MrAiDaN66

If the Hawks could not win it last years very very even season then they are not going to do this year...

Slow Midfield.

And after years of being told Cyril is the next Midfield Messiah - He appears to me to be just another Daniel Wells.

AKA: Inconsistent. 

1. Swans

2. Eagles

3. Hawks

4. Pies

5. Crows

6. Cats

7. Dockers

8. Roos

9. Blues

10. Tigers

11. Saints

12. Lions

13. Bombers

14. Power

15. Dogs

16. Suns

17. Dees

18. Giants

A bit kind to the Cats don't you reckon?

nah bitch

think we will be higher tbh. look in fine form. your friend Tommy Hawkins is enormous/going to crush harry 'world peace' Obrien. 

If the Hawks could not win it last years very very even season then they are not going to do this year...

Slow Midfield.

And after years of being told Cyril is the next Midfield Messiah - He appears to me to be just another Daniel Wells.

:clap:  :clap:  :clap: Sense has been spoken. This club has missed the boat sadly for them. Injuries are only further killing their chances. 

1. Swans

2. Eagles

3. Hawks

4. Pies

5. Crows

6. Cats

7. Dockers

8. Roos

9. Blues

10. Tigers

11. Saints

12. Lions

13. Bombers

14. Power

15. Dogs

16. Suns

17. Dees

18. Giants

Bit harsh on the blues, north and dees. too kind on the cats and dogs

The Demons are a rabbolic abortion of a club. Should of put em 19th tbh. Dogs too high..? total of 3 clubs under them.. Hardly think I've got em listed as bolters.

As for Roos and Blues.. I see the Roos having a crack but the blues lack a key forward who's not a goofy fuck. Mick can't save em IMO. Might get lucky and pip the dockers or cats but top 5 is a lock.

Ive taken last year, recruting and preseason into account.. I think my 8 is pretty solid.

• Like 1

Slow Midfield.

That may be the case or he could just be an impact player. Still the messiah to me, can turn a game in half a quarter. In the most part I do agree though.

Slow/old midfield. Yes. That's why I was pissed when we traded young. Doesn't help that sucking is gawn for the season. His dash off the backline will be missed.

He might be small but id like to see bruest have a crack on the ball. Dying to see Amos play a full game too.

Like I said earlier, this is our last real crack before we start slipping and slipping fast. I'm dreading the 1995-2005 hawks again. Fuck that was rabble.

Slow Midfield.

That may be the case or he could just be an impact player. Still the messiah to me, can turn a game in half a quarter. In the most part I do agree though.

Slow/old midfield. Yes. That's why I was pissed when we traded young. Doesn't help that sucking is gawn for the season. His dash off the backline will be missed.

He might be small but id like to see bruest have a crack on the ball. Dying to see Amos play a full game too.

Like I said earlier, this is our last real crack before we start slipping and slipping fast. I'm dreading the 1995-2005 hawks again. Fuck that was rabble.

I honestly dont think there is that much difference between Varcoe and Cyril is not as great as it once was... but in saying that I am backing Varcoe to be a better player this year because he has been red hot in the preseason so far.

1. Swans

2. Eagles

3. Hawks

4. Pies

5. Crows

6. Cats

7. Dockers

8. Roos

9. Blues

10. Tigers

11. Saints

12. Lions

13. Bombers

14. Power

15. Dogs

16. Suns

17. Dees

18. Giants

If the season ends up anything like this i'll let you kick my face in.

So many teams you can see you forgot about and just slotted them into the closest position.

1. Sydney Swans

2. Fremantle Dockers

Hawks

Cats

Magpies

Blues

Bombers

Crows

Eagles

Tigers

Roos

Saints

Lions

14. Port Power

15. Western Bulldogs

16. Gold Coast Suns

17. Melbourne

18. GWS Giants

Anything goes in that middle log jam IMO. Gonna be a cracker of a season. Wouldn't be surprised if Hawks slid. I think Cats will make the top 4. Eagles will slide as well I think. Freo is ready to push for the ship now.

1. Swans

2. Eagles

3. Hawks

4. Pies

5. Crows

6. Cats

7. Dockers

8. Roos

9. Blues

10. Tigers

11. Saints

12. Lions

13. Bombers

14. Power

15. Dogs

16. Suns

17. Dees

18. Giants

If the season ends up anything like this i'll let you kick my face in.

So many teams you can see you forgot about and just slotted them into the closest position.

Lol forgot? Mate I've put em where I think they'll finish, simple. It's not rocket science.

Ps I'm happy to kick you in the face either way.

I can't see the Swans being as good as they were last season...

See where you are coming from but they're just so consistent IMO. Can't see any team beating them by more than 4-5 goals this season and I just have a few question marks over other top 5-6 teams ATM.

Their forward line was probably the worst to win a Grand Final (off the top of my head). You'd think Reid will kick a few more this season than last season.

Do think Geelong will give it a real shake this season though.

Average start by the crows...

They always seem to be a bit of YoYo team like Freo, finals one season - average the next... I guess its too early to predict if this trend with keep going.

The Bombers looked a lot stronger in Defense, of course its only round one but they look like they could provide tougher competition for other team attempting to make the final eight.

Not an Essendon fan and hate to say this. Saw Kommer play in Perth for East Perth last year and you could tell he was going to get drafted.

Fucken hate East Perth, even their bloody Nickname annoys me: The Royals.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

The tackling from Essendon was immense 73-47, not going to lose too many games with those kind of numbers.

Factor in the wet weather and you're always going to get a lot of tackles. That said, they did play well. Completely shut down Adelaide's midfield, and the crows just resorted to playing the long ball.