Melbourne Football

AFL 2014 Season

toogood18

I don't think Melbourne are in the position to get all precious. Get the best man for the job and put all the sentimental bullshit away. Jeff's wanker but he gets shit done.

He said only under a year ago that Melbourne should have moved to Gold Coast...

Nuff Said - No Jeff.

I don't think Melbourne are in the position to get all precious. Get the best man for the job and put all the sentimental bullshit away. Jeff's wanker but he gets shit done.

Nuff Said - No Jeff.

Kinda looks like he was right.

Melbourne FC = Brisbane Bears

Nuff Said - No Jeff.

Jeff is perfect for Melbourne.

They need to get non Melbourne in there and fix the fucking joint. The fact that Mclardy said that Jeff is a supporter of another club as a reason why he shouldn't take over proves the mindset.

With Jeff you're guaranteed one thing, he will go in and shape the joint from top to bottom.

It's like your average Victory casual telling cadete that he dresses terrible IMO.

If u are shit at something you are in position to call other people out for being shit.

I will cop Collingwood abuse in regards to our performance from supporters of teams who can actually beat us.

Sorry Doggies you just weren't good enough and the better team today won :up:

tumblr_m3uqaq2UWU1rovjqr.gif

It's like your average Victory casual telling cadete that he dresses terrible IMO.

If u are shit at something you are in position to call other people out for being shit.

I will cop Collingwood abuse in regards to our performance from supporters of teams who can actually beat us.

Sorry Doggies you just weren't good enough and the better team today won :up:

tumblr_m3uqaq2UWU1rovjqr.gif

You are going to struggle at university :(

• Like 1

Shittest response ever Braveheart, I was expecting more. You got diced cuz, again.

haha it was actually a very apt response to your nonsensical analogy.

So CAD who actively displays his clobber knowledge by the way he dresses and the pieces he chooses demonstrating an intricate understanding of the subculture, being called out by somebody who displays his lack of knowledge via his dress sense is in what way comparable to me my football knowledge or the weight of my opinion due to the fact I cannot in anyway influence the fortunes of my team on field by any individual action?

Do you see the ridiculousness of the parallel? One directly relates to the manifestation of knowledge and the other has no bearing on it in any shape or form.

Btw by your logic nobody but Sydney supporters are allowed to talk about football this year as they are the reigning premiers and from 1995-01 Collingwood supporters weren't allowed to talk about football because their team was shit :up:

Edited by Braveheart
  • Like 1

Only reason collingwood will make the top 6 is coz everyone below are mediocre. Who's gonna win more games then them.. Richmond??

In other news, Hawks top of the ladder in AFL, VFL and VFL development league. :)

You are really claiming Box Hill Development League results?. :droy:

You may as well also claim Waverley Hawks Junior Footy Club's achievements as well. :up:

Was a decent coach, but never seemed to have that last gear needed to finnish the job to take Adelaide to a GF or a flag...

So suitable in this situation.

Agreed, don't know whether he will take over in the long run though.

Only reason collingwood will make the top 6 is coz everyone below are mediocre. Who's gonna win more games then them.. Richmond??

In other news, Hawks top of the ladder in AFL, VFL and VFL development league. :)

You may as well also claim Waverley Hawks Junior Footy Club's achievements as well. :up:

Yes coz Waverley Hawks Junior footy club develops just as many future afl players as the VFL-DL.

Yes coz Waverley Hawks Junior footy club develops just as many future afl players as the VFL-DL.

Stick to AFL pal.

And dont claim results from Teams that you never pay to watch play...

Edited by cadete