Melbourne Football

VCE homework help and emotional support thread

marteaux

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i learnt that like 1 hour ago lol 

fucking sinch

Not to mention is Yr 11...

I dont think I've studied for a Health Sac and whilst it prob going to be my bottom subject it is majorly easy and I'm sad I didnt do it as my 3/4 last year..

After 5 sacs in one week I do want to end my life.

Edited by marteaux

• 2 weeks later...

anyone know anything about how VET ties in with VCE?

help muchly appreciated xx

Don't do it. Fucked my ENTER tbh & I wasn't able to play sport in Year 12 as well because of it. Biggest regret of High School along with not doing Croatian.

EDIT - This was in 08 so I'm presuming not a lot has changed since.

Edited by MaliMate

Don't do it. Fucked my ENTER tbh & I wasn't able to play sport in Year 12 as well because of it. Biggest regret of High School along with not doing Croatian.

EDIT - This was in 08 so I'm presuming not a lot has changed since.

if you are planning to do it before year 12 as an extra subject it could be worthwhile doing. However you would be better off doing a VCE subject in yr 11 if you have that option

• Like 2

EDIT - This was in 08 so I'm presuming not a lot has changed since. if you are planning to do it before year 12 as an extra subject it could be worthwhile doing. However you would be better off doing a VCE subject in yr 11 if you have that option

This. Don't do VET in year 12.

• Like 1

Macri as much as I don't like you I am going to help you lots here.

VET subjects in year 11 is almost a must if you can find one that interests you, preferably on campus. Going to Holmesglen every Wednesday near drove some people from my school to insanity. They also bump up your atar and you can do 4 subjects and a VET provided you pass all subjects which takes the work load off a bit. 100% do a Year 12 subject in year 11 as I'm very sad I dropped revs. Wish I spent 90% of my effort on Revs and may have managed to get a decent enough mark to bump up my atar between 1-5 points depending on how well I did mad how I'll I go In my 5 subjects this year.

You can continue doing your Vet in year 12 and it can ontribute to your ATAR some more and also means you only have to worry about 4 exams at the end of the year as opposed to 5.

Got to love doing a year 12 subject in year 11

Dat feel when cheating on SACs by doing them at home :up:

Dat feel when your mates aren't as smart as you in terms of covering up their cheating and they get caught, but don't snitch you in even though it's costing them :up:

Dat feel when getting the highest score anyone has ever gotten in your school for that subject :up:

Good times.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

Dat feel when your mates aren't as smart as you in terms of covering up their cheating and they get caught, but don't snitch you in even though it's costing them :up:

Dat feel when getting the highest score anyone has ever gotten in your school for that subject :up:

Good times.

dat feel of humility.... oh wait

• Like 1

How were you able to do SACs at home?

(My school was all done exam style with everyone doing the subject in a classroom)

fry.PNG?1307468855

By doing a subject where SACs span a few classes :up:

It helps that it was done digitally so the teachers can't collect it all between classes, but I had a similar situation in English where it was written on paper and I just snuck papers in and out since it wasn't done in a full on exam setting.

In both cases, everyone that cared even slightly about their results cheated, the rest were the people that had no interest in school, so I didn't really feel like I did anything wrong :up:

How were you able to do SACs at home?

(My school was all done exam style with everyone doing the subject in a classroom)

fry.PNG?1307468855

By doing a subject where SACs span a few classes :up:

It helps that it was done digitally so the teachers can't collect it all between classes, but I had a similar situation in English where it was written on paper and I just snuck papers in and out since it wasn't done in a full on exam setting.

In both cases, everyone that cared even slightly about their results cheated, the rest were the people that had no interest in school, so I didn't really feel like I did anything wrong :up:

:up:

dumb question but CBF asking my retard teachers... how can you do a different language and at the same time do VCE?

ie.

Biggest regret of High School along with not doing Croatian.

You can do LOTE subjects in VCE. While your school may not run the language you seek. You can always do language and any subject for that matter through Distance Education (school might be against this but was available at mine).

Uni students - can you do a language Alongside your degree?

Should be able to pick up language subjects as electives for pretty much any degree. Can be some difficulties with timetables, enrollments etc especially if the language units are from a different faculty than the degree undertaken but a good co-coordinator should be able to sort out that.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

following up on the discussions with the uni courses, I re-enrolled for Business (Sport Management) and only have 2 units of business related subjects to get over with and the rest is going to be sport management and marketing related for the remainder of my course :up: (majoring in marketing). Also looking to do an internship during the 2014 summer holidays.

People normally do a post grad dip in a language in my experience. Unless you do arts then 

dumb question but CBF asking my retard teachers... how can you do a different language and at the same time do VCE?

ie.

Biggest regret of High School along with not doing Croatian.

You can do LOTE subjects in VCE. While your school may not run the language you seek. You can always do language and any subject for that matter through Distance Education (school might be against this but was available at mine).

Should be able to pick up language subjects as electives for pretty much any degree. Can be some difficulties with timetables, enrollments etc especially if the language units are from a different faculty than the degree undertaken but a good co-coordinator should be able to sort out that.

Most people do a grad dip in a language in their final 2 years or so in my experience. Language subjects are pretty intense so it depends what degree is and how much of a workload it already is. From memory doing a language is not just one subject, its a few. One for speaking, one for writing etc

• 1 month later...

No.

You can do a diploma of languages alongside your degree even in an undergrad course, it just means that you will have a much higher workload if taking the usual 4 units per semester. Pretty much the same as overloading i.e 5 units