Melbourne Football

With Me (Epicness incoming)

strider

Sum 41 anyone?

Bit of a softer song, would work well with no drumming / beat, just scarves up and loud singing (very easy to sing as well). 
Can work as an opener or when not much is going on!

Lyrics: (slightly changed / chorus repeated).

I don't want this moment to ever end,
Where everything's nothing without you.
I'd wait here forever just to, to see you smile,
'Cause it's true, I am nothing without you.

Through it all, we've made our mistakes.
We stumble and fall, but I mean these words...

I want you to know,
With everything I won't let this go.
These words are my heart and soul.
I'll hold on to this moment, you know,
As I bleed my heart out to show,
And I won't let...

I want you to know,
With everything I won't let this go.
These words are my heart and soul.
I'll hold on to this moment, you know,
As I bleed my heart out to show,
And I won't let go.

• Like 4

We're trying to hard to find a song that is on a simular scale to You'll Never Alone Alone, I know "So Happy Together" for me personally isnt a great club song & whoever voted for it needed to be shot (no offence).

But thats where my criticism ends for it......I honestly see this as an iconic anthem for our club. I can imagine it right now ringing out the Melburnian Terrace before the game and the whole city support singing this song, it sends shivers down peoples spines and everyone in full voice I like it I really really do.

So you have my support for that!

• Like 1

lets watch Brokeback mountain and frot each other off whilst we are at it as well.

"So Happy Together" for me personally isnt a great club song & whoever voted for it needed to be shot (no offence).

Offense Taken. Come at me.

A polite kick to the mouth would be the best constructive criticism for little elie on the topic of what should be our "YNWA" song

Offense taken.

• Like 1

so im never allowed to say I dont like our current club song because I feel there are others out there with a better spine tingling nerve racking build up songs like this one being proposed?

Fair enough majority rules on this. My opinion still stands......anyways moving on!

Edited by elieanid
  • Like 2

If SHT is staying as our intro song, we need to make the whole stadium sing it and with scarves up, not just the active area

It would be great if muppets in GA at south end decided to add to atmosphere instead of just relaying on active area to create it for them
  • Like 1

Hey Gang,

I know everybody keeps posting about YWNA  and of course it has to be our number one priority to have our own YNWA...

But what about this more original YWNA moment - To be our own YWNA moment??? :hmm::)

This is perfect! hands down perfect. We must do this, if you think not then you have no idea about football support. offence given to everyone who thinks otherwise. Cadete, your man of fine ideas! this is my vision for aami Park.