Melbourne Football

Pre-Season Friendlies

hakz7

Just got told that we're playing Brisbane again some time this month in Ipswich. Seems unlikely due to us already spending a big chunk of the month in WA and that would make a total of five A-League pre-season games but just passing on what I've been told.

Oh no, no way we're not playing them again. First Orlando who's next? Unless there going to take Hoffman out no more Brisbane

Edited by kingofhearts

Whats the ticket prices? Bloody hell Heart keep promoting the game but dont specify anywhere entry prices!

Btw i more interested because mates arent interested if its any more than 10bux, i dont mind obviously, but it's more for their concern.

Edited by United

3pm on a Friday for Adelaide isn't too bad, Hopefully we can get a decent turn out as it's in the middle of the school holiday. Should make kids under 12 free or something along those lines to help boost numbers.

Also $25 dollar 12/13 kits available at tonight for members.

Anyone who goes to SEDA and helps out before the game gets free entry to the game :)

3pm on a Friday for Adelaide isn't too bad, Hopefully we can get a decent turn out as it's in the middle of the school holiday. Should make kids under 12 free or something along those lines to help boost numbers.

Anyone who goes to SEDA and helps out before the game gets free entry to the game :) Do you go SEDA?

Anyone who goes to SEDA and helps out before the game gets free entry to the game :) Do you go SEDA?

Ya, whys that?

Anyone who goes to SEDA and helps out before the game gets free entry to the game :)Do you go SEDA?

Ya, whys that? Ah so do I!

Anyone who goes to SEDA and helps out before the game gets free entry to the game :) Do you go SEDA? Ya, whys that? Ah so do I!

You in a Melbourne class? because im from bendigo so haha

Anyone who goes to SEDA and helps out before the game gets free entry to the game :)Do you go SEDA?Ya, whys that?Ah so do I!

You in a Melbourne class? because im from bendigo so haha Yeah a Melbourne class at cairnlea.

You going to either Epping or Geelong to volunteer soon?