Melbourne Football

ugliest ever AFL player

marteaux

Any professional AFL player that has to Rape to get a Lay must be pretty darn Ugly in my book. :up:

Deserves a mention.. heard he's doing great things for Deer Park these days.

718911-andrew-lovett.jpg

Edited by Hackett

Haha. Glass is a decent defender. Maxwell is not. Actually back on topic.... Nick Maxwell is one that get a mention in this thread.

Nick maxwell takes the cake for the shitest captain I has ever laid eyes on

Close but no matter how much the footballing world would like to forget it, there is no escaping the fact that Richie Vandenberg was an AFL captain. Dark years for football :(

• Like 1

Haha. Glass is a decent defender. Maxwell is not. Actually back on topic.... Nick Maxwell is one that get a mention in this thread.

Nick maxwell takes the cake for the shitest captain I has ever laid eyes on

Close but no matter how much the footballing world would like to forget it, there is no escaping the fact that Richie Vandenberg was an AFL captain. Dark years for football :(

Lol

BH I think your forgetting about the Nesham Years at Freo, Chris Bond, Shaun McManus, and I reckon most on here will be saying who the fuck was Peter Mann?

Currently having Jack Anthony at my club can confirm the maxwell comments.

Apparently an unbelievable person/captain

Lol

You should have recruited Monster Mensch instead. :up:

I think he may have asphyxiated and passed on due to his putrid smelling footy skills a long time ago.

Edited by Woody

Lol

I think he may have asphyxiated and passed on due to his putrid smelling footy skills a long time ago.

Still tore the Eagles a new one that day on the flank at Sleepy Hollow...

The Monster remains an Immortal Icon of Ugly Footballers.

then-204x300.jpg

Edit - How sick was Fila's brief entry into AFL.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

Lol

Still tore the Eagles a new one that day on the flank at Sleepy Hollow...

The Monster remains an Immortal Icon of Ugly Footballers.

then-204x300.jpg

Edit - How sick was Fila's brief entry into AFL.

They did Essendon didn't they? Do recall FILA being on some merch when I was a kid.

They came in and do a few teams, one's I can recall being Geelong, Bulldogs and Essendon (After Essendon were the only team to ever be Reebok).

Other brands that came and left,

Russell Athletic also came on the scene hard and then gone in an instant with a number of clubs for a while: Freo, Roos, Lions and some others.

Other notables: Richmond with Lotto, Dogs with Diadora, Saints with Piping Hot and an Adidas Geelong made Jumper I have the 80's with the Adidas side only on the inside of the jumper.

• Like 1

They came in and do a few teams, one's I can recall being Geelong, Bulldogs and Essendon (After Essendon were the only team to ever be Reebok).

Russell Athletic also came on the scene hard and then gone in an instant with a number of clubs for a while: Freo, Roos, Lions and some others.

Other notables: Richmond with Lotto, Dogs with Diadora, Saints with Piping Hot and an Adidas Geelong made Jumper I have the 80's with the Adidas side only on the inside of the jumper.

Richmond had Reebok a few years ago.

Other manufacturers that lasted a few seasons at most were Skins (Saints), Canterbury NZ (Dees and Dogs) & Hummel (Tigers)

Also Geelong with Adidas wasn't a rarity as they produced your guernseys in the mid 90's.

Edited by Woody

Canterbury NZ (Dees and Dogs)

We had Canterbury? Wow. Never knew that? When was that Woodrow?1998 season iirc. I just remember being perplexed about getting spruiked Canterbury gear for years from Lomu and co then suddenly Chris Grant and Garry Lion were doing promos in the footy record.

EDIT - No idea how to link snaps on my phone, but just google Western Bulldogs 1998 and a pic of Scotty Wynd in the three C's should greet you.

Edited by Woody

Richmond had Reebok a few years ago.

Other manufacturers that lasted a few seasons at most were Skins (Saints), Canterbury NZ (Dees and Dogs) & Hummel (Tigers)

Also Geelong with Adidas wasn't a rarity as they produced your guernseys in the mid 90's.

Not that bad as St Kilda but...

Geelong: slazenger :droy:

Strong Knowledge of Terrace Brands. :up:

Anyway I would much prefer a Bad Kit supplier >>>> Worse Jumper in the Comp.

NOTE: And who can forget your Sleeved Number.

• 2 weeks later...