Melbourne Football

Acceptable supporter behaviour

morphine

Given that we are a relatively new club, we have the opportunity to create the club supporter culture.

I understand that everyone has the right to act how they choose given that they've either payed for a ticket or a membership.

I think though that there a are a few certain behaviours that should be frowned upon.

I'll kick it off with suggesting that booing a player in a Heart jersey is completely out of bounds.

Any other suggestions?

Given that we are a relatively new club, we have the opportunity to create the club supporter culture.

I understand that everyone has the right to act how they choose given that they've either payed for a ticket or a membership.

I think though that there a are a few certain behaviours that should be frowned upon.

I'll kick it off with suggesting that booing a player in a Heart jersey is completely out of bounds.

Any other suggestions?

Pls stahpppp! :droy:

• Like 1

Clearly a kewell fanboy worried of tge reception his beloved will receive. Got no qualms with booing players to show discontent once the final whistle has been blown, but pre game and during the 90 we need to give the team our all.

can hardly complain about the teams performance when we as a terrace do not perform

Ok well, we already have leaders and they set the scene for everyone else. Follow their lead and everything will become clear to you. The very first thing these hard working people, we call the core, have done is set the scene from the word go.

All the questions you have, regarding anything at all, can be answered just by getting involved during game day. We always have newbies coming through and their initiation, so to speak, is perceived as quite enjoyable.

The acceptable behaviour is follow the capo, the guy that guides the masses. Never leave a fan behind and get involved with all the various game day and other activities that the yarraside organise.

Otherwise, there's plenty of room on the wings.

Everyone has a different way of supporting the club. But don't mistake passion for Leadership. We have leaders, we need more followers.

• Like 1

Any other suggestions?

Actually I do have a suggestion.

Can every cunt stop pissing on the toilet seats. I understand the half time urinal lines and all but cubicles are for pooing and to a lesser extent, those who can piss straight.

Unfortunately I get quite gassy and bloated from a froffy beer and id love to not sit on piss dropplets while dropping my next beer dump.

Cheers.

• Like 3

Who the fuck pisses with the seat down at home, why wouldnt you lift it up in a public toilet? Ok I get it, you go in there and there is piss on the seat, and you think "fuck it, I'm not touching that" and you go about your business. WHO is the dirty fuck that pissed on the seat in the first place??!?!

Any other suggestions?

Can every cunt stop pissing on the toilet seats. I understand the half time urinal lines and all but cubicles are for pooing and to a lesser extent, those who can piss straight.

Unfortunately I get quite gassy and bloated from a froffy beer and id love to not sit on piss dropplets while dropping my next beer dump.

Cheers. Sorry mate my fault, my dick is permantely bent in an L shape and I cannot piss straight :(

I've got a suggestion, can we not throw beer cups and rubbish in the air? Its bad for the environment and I would like yarraside to be a leader in environmentally friendly active areas :)

Edited by kingofhearts

Any other suggestions?

Cheers.

Sorry mate my fault, my dick is permantely bent in an l shape and I cannot piss straight :(

I've got a suggestion, can we not throw beer cups and rubbish in the air? Its bad for the environment and I would like yarraside to be a leader in environmentally friendly active areas :)

That's true we need to stop polluting the environment with beer cups. And chanting at games should cease from here on in to reduce noise pollution.

• Like 1

Any other suggestions?

Cheers.

Sorry mate my fault, my dick is permantely bent in an l shape and I cannot piss straight :(

Lower case L or capital i?

Who the fuck pisses with the seat down at home, why wouldnt you lift it up in a public toilet? Ok I get it, you go in there and there is piss on the seat, and you think "fuck it, I'm not touching that" and you go about your business. WHO is the dirty fuck that pissed on the seat in the first place??!?!

We need to have a 'pissing on toilet seats' rememberence day, at half time bring out all the toilet seats lost due to peoples carelessness with there dicks. We need to shock the men of Australia, 'think before you piss' could be the slogan

Any other suggestions?

Cheers. Sorry mate my fault, my dick is permantely bent in an l shape and I cannot piss straight :(

Lower case L or capital i?

Capital L! Fucking spell check haha

Any other suggestions?

the only thing that needs a kick is the authority you think you have on this forum... 32 posts? dafuq.

hit 2000 before you think you can bark around orders pal...

I know il just be abused for this but do we really need to be calling other members a cunt, a true cunt! As you say peter crouch, DutchPride who's obviously been around from day dot can have his own opinion and can say what he wants. I'm guessing his never laid eyes on Morphine? Remember we all love the same team.

This wasn't really directed at those who are part of the terrace. I don't think anything could help those guys. Terrible songs, average participation rates and little 16 year old mets acting like they are King Kong.

This was directed to our club as a whole.

• Like 1

I know il just be abused for this but do we really need to be calling other members a cunt, a true cunt! As you say peter crouch, DutchPride who's obviously been around from day dot can have his own opinion and can say what he wants. I'm guessing his never laid eyes on Morphine? Remember we all love the same team.

I agree, what's with all the hate around this forum? We are all Heart supporters FFS! We are all equal, and I don't think it is right that people think it is ok to call other members cunts just for having an opinion! We need to work together as a fan base, not act like those other pricks across town!

This wasn't really directed at those who are part of the terrace. I don't think anything could help those guys. Terrible songs, average participation rates and little 16 year old mets acting like they are King Kong.

This was directed to our club as a whole.

Well all your credibility just went out the window

And that's the end of that chapter.

Righto.

/thread

• Like 2