Melbourne Football

Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call it

MaliMate

Actually had that in a multi over the weekend

inter, samp, lazio, BVB, schalke, hamburg, PSG, marseille, spurs, swansea.

10k multi and I got 8/10, bloody hamburgers and welsh fucks screwed me.

Keeps the tips coming...

I had a 12 leg multi with only Feyenoord losing to Utrecht costing me $2k... fuming!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Real vs City game has amazing value for City winning. I dnt necessarily think they will win, but they were $5.60 at last check IIRC. Even the draw at $3.90 is solid value. Could put like $13 on draw and $9 on city. Gives you the equivalent of about $2.30 for Real to not win (I imagine some bookmakers offer this market so you dont have to place 2 bets to get the equivalent like I suggest)

Edited by Tesla

• 2 weeks later...

Bayern Munich -1 - have been too fucking strong this season and should beat Werder by a couple

Arsenal win - have had good form and will outclass Chelsea

United v Spurs over 2.5 goals - United with all their star players (Wazza is back) should score a couple against Spurs. plus there should be a fair few goals as Spurs play a high line and AVB said he will attack them

$20 @ 9.22

also put a $20 bet last week for Storm and Hawthorn to win the finals for $107.20 returns.

oh and put $10 on CCM to win the league this season @ $8 - Arnie has said Ibini had a bit of trouogble at the end of last season with growing pains (gay cunt) so i'm expecting a big season from him, as well as Rogic. experienced heads Zwaanswijk and Montgomery to lead the team to glory this season.

Brisbane will do shit. Victory will have a slow start and will probably come good but will be too late. we aren't good enough to win the league. rest of the teams don't look too worrying but my only concern atm is Perth, they are putting together a very strong team and will defo be up there imo.

Edited by yelawolf

Hawks to win under 39.5

Storm to win under 1-12

$50 on it paying $311.

5ivers on the rest below:

hawks by 9-10 points

Sydney by 5-6 points

First goal kickers:

Clinton young @ 26

Jordan Lewis @ 21

Franklin @ 7

Norm smith:

Rioli @ $9

Josh Gibson @ $51

GF special: Paul pOlpuououlpopolpouo to kick first goal and hawks to win under 39 @ $45

Good luck and happy punting. Carn the mighty hawkers!!

3.5 units on:

Kashima Antlers $1.14

Vegalta Sendai $1.33

Urawa Red Diamonds $1.27

Brisbane Roar or Draw $1.22

Italy to beat Armenia $1.30

@ $3.05

1.5 units on:

Kawasaki Frontale $1.42

Albirex Niigata $1.28

Cerezo Osaka $1.50

Shimizu S Pulse $1.60

JEF United $1.50

Omiya Ardija $1.60

Kashiwa Reysol $1.44

@ $15.07

System 6 of 7

Majority are J-League teams at home to J2 League teams in their cup competition.

Will do another one on Friday for this weekends World Cup Qualifiers.

Berisha to score any time @ $2

Berisha first goal scorer @ $5

Berisha to score 2 or more @ $6.50

Berisha to score a hat trick @ $19

gonna take a punt on these. will depend how much i have in my account on saturday but they have no Milligan on the weekend, so Berisha should cause some chaos in the Victory defense with his constant running.

also put $20 on Brisbane and us to win @ $3

• Like 1

Berisha to score any time @ $2

Berisha first goal scorer @ $5

Berisha to score 2 or more @ $6.50

Berisha to score a hat trick @ $19

gonna take a punt on these. will depend how much i have in my account on saturday but they have no Milligan on the weekend, so Berisha should cause some chaos in the Victory defense with his constant running.

also put $20 on Brisbane and us to win @ $3

I like that $6.50 for a Berisha double

Sitting here watching Mexico vs Guyana (last leg in my 8leg multi), I need over 2.5 goals to win $575. I can't fuking watch this shit. 0-0 at halftime, mexico have hit the bar 3 times, hernandez the little over rated fuck face misses a penalty and 2 easy headers. I'm about to put a fucking hole in a wall. FFS your playing Guyana!!!!!

Sitting here watching Mexico vs Guyana (last leg in my 8leg multi), I need over 2.5 goals to win $575. I can't fuking watch this shit. 0-0 at halftime, mexico have hit the bar 3 times, hernandez the little over rated fuck face misses a penalty and 2 easy headers. I'm about to put a fucking hole in a wall. FFS your playing Guyana!!!!!

:lol: i loled so hard.

Wtf mexico score 78, 80, 82, 87 and 89th minute. 5-0 with Hernandez 2 assists and a goal.

Cunts trolled the fuck out of me.

quality. hernandez was all you needed for that multi.

hernandez the little over rated fuck face misses a penalty and 2 easy headers.

Hernandez is the worst piece of fucking midget shit on this planet.

Edited by nicotera5

I'm fully aware of the irony of my situation but seriously one of the worse performances from a striker I've seen in a long time. I deadset wouldve scored against those shitcunts and I'm a spastic cunt.

I'm all smiles though, I've cleaned up nearly $700 so far this weekend and if Sydney FC win and New Zealand vs Tahati score over 2.5 goals Ill win just under 1k in total.

what was your multi?

took out $50 and have gone:

$30 Berisha to score @ $2

$10 Berisha FGS @ $5

$7.50 Berisha 2 or more @ $6.50

$2.50 Berisha 3 or more @ $19

never really done one of these bets lol but as long as he scores, i make a profit (Y)

• malloy changed the title to Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call itI'mhu