Melbourne Football

Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call it

MaliMate

How the fuck do people justify betting on the A-League, you have a better chance on the slots!

It is the most inconsistent league, anyone can win on their day.

I put a $5 multi bet every weekend on up to 20 football legs worldwide, never win as there is always an upset but when I collect $20k one day i'll be happy!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also what does everyone bet with, because i wanna find a good online account to set up with

centrebet is good for multis and sheer amount of options, so its my main account.

tab is/was shite and a waste of time.

betfair is also decent and usually has slightly higher payouts but lacks multis.

20 leg football multi, $5 for a $10k return. All must win.

Chelsea

Tottenham

Everton

Stoke

Liverpool

Juventus

AC Milan

Real Madrid

Monchengladbach

Borussia Dortmund

Bayern Munich

Feyenoord

Porto

Benfica

Anderlecht

Gent

Greuther Furth

Valladolid

Deportivo La Coruna

Galatasaray

One draw and i'm fucked!

Just had a look at future betting for AFL.

$2 for Hawks to make the top 4 is free money.

GWS to win the handicap with +74 at $6.50 is super value. Collingwood and Geelong won 20 and 19 games last season to finish on 80 and 76 points respectively. This won't happen again this season. If GWS can snag a win (as unlikely as that is) then it's theirs. I see Hawthorn as the only threat at +6 ($13.00).

Buddy to win the Coleman at $2.50 is also great value.

(I'm not a Hawks supporter even though it seems like it).

Edited by freedomofchoice

Ahh yummy. Futures betting. I like doing 10-20 leg multis with mostly futures for $3 and seeing what I can do.

Hoping CCM do a massive choke as I did Brisbane Roar @ +2 Handicap early in the season with heaps of other stuff which has won. $3 to win $1300 but not looking likely.

Probably the most likely one I have left is AZ to win Dutch League, Charlton to win League 1, Wigan to get relegated, Juve to win Serie A into Real to win La Liga = $1800 collect off $3.

$2700 collect if PSV wins the league & Vettel wins F1 but that's a long way away.

Backing Lyon at the start of the season fucked me though. Would be in the mix for $10K-$20K if they were any good this season.

• malloy changed the title to Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call itI'mhu