Melbourne Football

Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call it

MaliMate

Rapid Vienna $4.25 to win the Austrian Bundesliga. Will be $2 by Christmas IMO,

Fuck this most recent forum update, feels so ugly & clunky compared to previously.

Interested, but can't find the market at sportsbet, WH, crownbet or Ladbrokes.

2.75 at bet365, I'm guessing I've missed the boat after this morning's display. 

Edited by Tesla

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem is I cbf with futures, so I only put on $20, otherwise I'd probably put a lot on this it's ridiculously over the odds, the 2.75 at bet365 sounds about right for what odds they should have TBH.

Edited by Tesla

The bookmakers have discovered that these are the  promotions that get the best response from the public while also making it easier for them to track who is exploiting promotions the most. Frankly I prefer cash refund promotions and things like that because they give me a reason to bet on things with quite high odds and win big. All these shitty boosted odds promotions are safer which is why they appeal to the public more but they dont allow for big winning.

$400+ of refunds this weekend, cheers sportsbet.

Bit of refunds at WH as well.

How can I lose money when the bookies just give it back to me?

Unibet multi refund offer back on as well I see, was off for a couple of weeks but I guess with the soccer season they brought it back. More refund when I fuck up 1 leg later tonight :up:

Might do a multi on the EPL games tonight at sportsbet wit their epl mutli refubnd, already gonna get a refund at WH for an epl multi.

Too much refund.

Refund win refund win refund win refund win. Never loss.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

I no longer have any emotional attachment to money. I don't understand it's value, it's just numbers now. Down $200? No worries just make bigger bets. Up $200? Not enough place more bets. Palce a bet thats only going to win $50? Waste of time,  find something else to bet on. Work for an hour to make $100? Why would I do that when I can place a bet and make that much in 2 minutes?

Don't gamble kids, because even if you win money it fucks up your life. Turned over more than $3000 this weekend I reckon. Shit cray. Up a few hundred, not enough, need more.

Edited by Tesla

Good Day, We wish to advise that Tomwaterhouse.com promotions are subject to eligibility criteria as set out in Tomwaterhouse.com?s Rules in relation to Bonus Bets and Promotions. This email is to notify you that your account is not eligible to participate in Tomwaterhouse.com promotional offers, including, but not limited to, Money Back offers, Deposit Bonus offers, Bonus Bets and Take on Tom markets. Kind Regards, TomWaterhouse.com

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 4

why the fuck are all you cunts liking that?

Apparently if I make enough bets on normal priced markets I can apply to be eligible for promotions again.

Not sure if worth the effort, who knows how long TomWaterhouse.com has left. Centrebet will go first, and probably pretty soon, but who knows about TW. Probably has more users and is a more recognisable brand than WH at the moment so they might wait to merge it.

why the fuck are all you cunts liking that?

Apparently if I make enough bets on normal priced markets I can apply to be eligible for promotions again.

Not sure if worth the effort, who knows how long TomWaterhouse.com has left. Centrebet will go first, and probably pretty soon, but who knows about TW. Probably has more users and is a more recognisable brand than WH at the moment so they might wait to merge it.

I wouldn't bother. As you said the future of TW is a little uncertain. Also, I only see promotions being re opened to you if you go through a losing streak with them. 

Bet365 the GOAT sports gambling website. Hands down. Not even a contest. I piss on every other corporate bookmaker.

Funny watching these poverty gambling sites with their promotions and in your face TV advertisements, reeking of desperation while B365 just whips out Samuel L in your face like a baws.

For Racing I think Ladbrokes is the best and most consistent App to use at the track and seeing as I only bet on horses and the occasional couple of bucks on a dog to cure boredom I think I will stick with them.

The P.B.Lawrence should be good at Caulfield this weekend, hopefully I can continue my good form from Flemington from last week.

I still dont know how Shiraz won, my own eyes saw it lose, the caller said it be pipped at the post, the camera went to the other horse... I only found out it had won as I walking down the Old Grandstands stairs and was literally about to throw my formguide on the floor in annoyance.

Edited by cadete

I'm more concerned with who is going to give me more free money via their promotions, and bet365 definitely is not delivering in that regard.

But yes, if we're talking about who I would enjoy throwing my money away with the most, then yes bet365 would be up there.

On a different note, what are Stokelona paying for European qualification? Shaqiri will tear up the shitty overrated EPL.

Edited by Tesla

I'm more concerned with who is going to give me more free money via their promotions, and bet365 definitely is not delivering in that regard.

But yes, if we're talking about who I would enjoy throwing my money away with the most, then yes bet365 would be up there.

On a different note, what are Stokelona paying for European qualification? Shaqiri will tear up the shitty overrated EPL.

lol he didn't even tear up seria a, stoke will be pushing west ham and palace for 10th 

• Like 1

lol he didn't even tear up seria a, stoke will be pushing west ham and palace for 10th 

Much harder to tear up Serie A. Teams/players actually know how to defend. harder for attackers than any other league, Messi and Ronaldo wouldn't score half the goals they do in La Liga, etc.

Edited by Tesla

Much harder to tear up Serie A. Teams/players actually know how to defend. harder for attackers than any other league, Messi and Ronaldo wouldn't score half the goals they do in La Liga, etc.

Half the time I have come across La Liga on TV and Barca and Real are playing away it feels like I am watching SPL such is number of vacant seats in parts the crowd and the ease of the Away Team to score or even concede and not be concerned.

It used to be a much more interesting League when I was in Uni.

Edited by cadete

Half the time I have come across La Liga on TV and Barca and Real are playing away it feels like I am watching SPL such is number of vacant seats in parts the crowd and the ease of the Away Team to score or even concede and not be concerned.

It used to be a much more interesting League when I was in Uni.

The combination of Barca and Real dominance along with the economic problems in Spain has really created a large gap in quality pretty quickly. Still the second tier teams are very good, Athetlico, Valencia and Seville, to the extent that even the top 5 teams are better than the top 5 in any other league, but then it drops off very fast and you have all these Spanish guys coming to the A-League now who are probably not far off the quality of the relegation battle teams. It seems like it's a case of if they can't get a contract at a bottom La Liga team then they're better off going overseas looking for more money than playing in the Spanish second division.

Certainly the bottom 10 in England are better than the bottom  10 in Spain. Especially now that it seems the money is actually starting to bring some good European players to teams like Stoke. 

• Like 1

Maybe Geelong but Collingwood...?? They've lost 6 or 7 and only just got over the line against a VFL quality side last week.

I shouldn't be excited but i think we're actually a chance, cloke back in, franklin out for them still, think media said we've beaten them 13 of the last 15 times and that's mainly away games but at anz, scg on friday

Maybe Geelong but Collingwood...?? They've lost 6 or 7 and only just got over the line against a VFL quality side last week.

Sydney have been poor as well, combined with the above factors that Thrillhouse provided I think they have a decent chance. 

I got them at $3.30 yesterday, theyve come in now to $2.90

well tipped... Still $2.40 with TAB haha

Could have sworn it was $2.20 when I checked yesterday, surprised it isn't shorter. Salzburg have been on the decline since they lost 2 of their best players (Kampl & Alan) in January, don't understand how the bookies haven't gerried to it yet.

I'm such a TAB.com.au noob, didn't know you could cash out these future bets. Otherwise would have put $1k on them to win the league instead of the poverty amount I put down because I couldn't be bothered waiting for the season to end. Now I see I can just cash it out for a nice profit ffs.

• malloy changed the title to Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call itI'mhu