Melbourne Football

2013-14 MEMBERSHIPS

Red or Dead

Yesterday @10:30am we had 5101.

At 1pm today we have 5164. That's 63 in the last 26 hours. If you want a 20% increase on last year (4,750) we have to hit 5,700 by the 11th of October...that's 33.5 each day for the next 16 days. At our current rate and with the game in Frankston on the weekend that's very achievable  :D

P.S. I don't think the game against AUFC at 3pm this Friday will bring in anyone new.

Edited by Red or Dead
  • Like 1

Suggest all reserved seat members check their membership cards.

We're in Premium A.

Our cards do not show the row in which our seats are located. They show the seat number, but not the letter designating the row.

I gather from Scott Munn's twitter account that the same occurs with a Premium B member.

Suggest you contact the club if the row is not shown.

We're in Premium A.

Our cards do not show the row in which our seats are located. They show the seat number, but not the letter designating the row.

I gather from Scott Munn's twitter account that the same occurs with a Premium B member.

I just received my second membership card in today's mail. Comparing it with the first one, it now has the row printed on it. As I stand with Yarraside, I don't know where my "real seat" is (or that it was missing from the first card). Costly mistake by someone in having to reprint and post replacement cards.

We're in Premium A.

I just received my second membership card in today's mail. Comparing it with the first one, it now has the row printed on it. As I stand with Yarraside, I don't know where my "real seat" is (or that it was missing from the first card). Costly mistake by someone in having to reprint and post replacement cards.

I just received my second card also... with a letter:

Dear Deviate

Recently you would have received your Melbourne Heart membership kit.

Due to an oversight in one of the printing batches, a small number of membership cards were printed with insufficient details.

Please find attached your replacement membership card(s). We would be grateful if you could destroy the corresponding original card to avoid any potential future confusion.

We apologise for any inconvenience. 

Kind Regards,

Melbourne Heart FC

Note: As for the costly mistake. I'm tipping it wasn't MHFC HQ's fault, they would have sent the details to be printed and cards created. It would be SportSubs fault for not detailing the cards according to the info sent from MHFC HQ. Therefore the fault, and cost, lye with the manufacture. 

Edited by Deviate
  • Like 1

Mine arrived today, love they are counting the years you're a member... Foundation ftw

Yeah, a very nice touch!  And "signed" letter by Bolton :-DI am going to be a dad, for the first time, right before the derby and I don't think I can go to much games. Still, I really want to keep the membership going. 

Back being a fulltime student now so it is pretty cheap anyway!

Congratulations mate! I just became a dad for the first time too and already got my little girl a baby membership, you should too if you know the sex and name, it's only $30  ;)

My wife's a member too, but I'm hoping when she can't make it coz of the baby that I'll still be 'allowed' to go! haha

Good luck with everything!!

Congrats to the both of you :)

Funny cause I've already signed my baby up and he isnt even born yet hahaha

My misses is due on Nov 3rd so could come any time around derby day (if early).  Shes coming to the game, but not sitting in Yarraside (for obvious reasons) Said she doesnt want to miss this game for anything. Even wants to get there support earlt so she can sit over Yarraside in level 3 so she can here and see us.

Would be very fitting if she went into labor right after the game as it was a drunken Derby Day that started this all in the first place hahahahaha :lol:  :lol:

Mine arrived today, love they are counting the years you're a member... Foundation ftw

Yeah, a very nice touch!  And "signed" letter by Bolton :-DI am going to be a dad, for the first time, right before the derby and I don't think I can go to much games. Still, I really want to keep the membership going. 

Back being a fulltime student now so it is pretty cheap anyway!

Congratulations mate! I just became a dad for the first time too and already got my little girl a baby membership, you should too if you know the sex and name, it's only $30  ;)

My wife's a member too, but I'm hoping when she can't make it coz of the baby that I'll still be 'allowed' to go! haha

Good luck with everything!!

Congrats to the both of you :)

My misses is due on Nov 3rd so could come any time around derby day (if early).  Shes coming to the game, but not sitting in Yarraside (for obvious reasons) Said she doesnt want to miss this game for anything. Even wants to get there support earlt so she can sit over Yarraside in level 3 so she can here and see us.

Would be very fitting if she went into labor right after the game as it was a drunken Derby Day that started this all in the first place hahahahaha :lol:  :lol:

Haha Rene you dirty dog you!!!

Back being a fulltime student now so it is pretty cheap anyway! Congratulations mate! I just became a dad for the first time too and already got my little girl a baby membership, you should too if you know the sex and name, it's only $30  ;)

Good luck with everything!! Congrats to the both of you :)

Back being a fulltime student now so it is pretty cheap anyway! Congratulations mate! I just became a dad for the first time too and already got my little girl a baby membership, you should too if you know the sex and name, it's only $30  ;)

Good luck with everything!! Congrats to the both of you :)

Haha Rene you dirty dog you!!!

Shhhhh Mayo.

I dont want my identity revieved :ph34r:

LOL Probably made it obvious already for most on here.

Mate Derby Day gets me going in more ways then one and this is one of those ways hahaha :lol:

Rene Zellweger?

If anyone wants a cap they can have mine, A-League season is Terry Towelling season!

Not a fan of the cap mate??

Yeah doesn't do a heap for me mate!

I dont mind it to be honest.

Better then a gay silk scarf like the mungs get. Ive got so many Heart scarfs to l,ast me a lifetime.

Its hats i need more of :)

Are our premium a members known as mungs now?

Rene Zellweger?

If anyone wants a cap they can have mine, A-League season is Terry Towelling season!

Not a fan of the cap mate??

Yeah doesn't do a heap for me mate! I dont mind it to be honest.

Better then a gay silk scarf like the mungs get. Ive got so many Heart scarfs to l,ast me a lifetime.

Its hats i need more of :)

Are our premium a members known as mungs now?

Owe completely forgot oabout those scarfs...

I'll retract my comment