Melbourne Football

New Season - New Badge

dazman

Not that i think it's going to happen, not in the near future at least. But a name change to Melbourne City F.C. with a traditional badge, our nickname could be 'hearts' or 'the hearts'. I don't believe that it will happen anytime soon, but it's fun to imagine. I do, however, believe that a name change and badge change will happen, but that's probably like 40 years away...

Not that i think it's going to happen, not in the near future at least. But a name change to Melbourne City F.C. with a traditional badge, our nickname could be 'hearts' or 'the hearts'. I don't believe that it will happen anytime soon, but it's fun to imagine. I do, however, believe that a name change and badge change will happen, but that's probably like 40 years away...

FC Melbourne Heart

to FC Melbourne

We dont need to add FC or City to our team’s name to give it bit of EPL class, it just makes our club sound like one of those Nerdy Futsal Teams that wear Fake Neon Barca Strips.

If PPL honestly still want to change the name of this club after three very taxing seasons of massive Highs and Lows:

Then I suggest that they put more effort in making Away Trips, making the Terrace more colourful or even more time at the Pub meeting other Heart Supporters.

As then they just might see how our club’s very short history has already made its name unchangeable in most PPL’s opinions

I prefer Melbourne Red Bulls instead of Red Bull Melbourne and I imagine if they can change our club name to their product it will cost a whole lot of money...wouldn't be a bad thing actually - Red Bull likes to win so they'd pump even more money into the club!

We can get free red bulls at games and have Mark Webber next March come to a game and show off his Red Bull F1 car! lol