Melbourne Football

JVS - The coach from the land of chronic

Heart Fanatic

I know for a fact that the club are incredibly keen to resign JVS and he is very open to the idea but he has stated that 'football will NOT be the paramount factor' in his decision to stay or leave MHFC. Insomuch as, that regardless of even hypothetically attaining ultimate success with the team this season he will not make his decision based on football. It will be the willingness of his family to stay and lifestyle prospects for his children in Melbourne that will sway him either way.

Done deal then ;) WE ARE MELBOURNE ! ! ! !

Edited by Scouser

I don't want cunts on here fapin over my future wife, I can just imagine it now...wake up in the morning, little bit of crazy European sex, go down to the solarium with papa JVS, talk tactics at lunch, kindle up some clogs, go to training, watch Bolton sit it a rubbish bit for a hour or so, return home for more crazy European sex.

• Like 5

Can confirm Estelle van't Schip is a sexy mynx who will one day father several mini Marteauxs.

Apparently she wants to go back to Holland, and that's what has JvS torn on his future next year.

Has anyone heard anything about his son, Davey van't Schip? He was playing with Richmond S.C. in the VPL but got injured pretty badly and hasn't be heard of since. Apparently he was a quite handy player, too.

More pressure on J.V.S! Very lucky to get a point, how long will it long for the board to realize that J.V.S is a waste of money? We say that Harry Kewell is a waste of money, I reckon J.V.S for the highest paid A-League coach is a waste of money & this is not acceptable! Sack J.V.S & higher a proven Australian Coach, with that sort of money we'd be able to buy players who are worthy of A-League contracts!! This thread will continue to gain momentum, just wait & see!

More pressure on J.V.S! Very lucky to get a point, how long will it long for the board to realize that J.V.S is a waste of money? We say that Harry Kewell is a waste of money, I reckon J.V.S for the highest paid A-League coach is a waste of money & this is not acceptable! Sack J.V.S & higher a proven Australian Coach, with that sort of money we'd be able to buy players who are worthy of A-League contracts!! This thread will continue to gain momentum, just wait & see!

FFS can someone ban this dickhead already

He can't be all bad when the Spanish advocate 'Fozzie' likes him.

All jokes aside, he is the best manager in the HAL, the only questions I have are injury issues, we seem to have a lot of them, but could be down to a good conditioning coach more than JVS???

He can't be all bad when the Spanish advocate 'Fozzie' likes him.

All jokes aside, he is the best manager in the HAL, the only questions I have are injury issues, we seem to have a lot of them, but could be down to a good conditioning coach more than JVS???

He is the best, but if there is an injury issue the buck stops with the coach who is responsible for the staff he assembles.

Didn't it get reported that we began talks regarding a new contract with him a couple of weeks ago? Talks that both parties wanted?

This is all great news if true, i just had the feeling from a while ago that he had done some nice things, with the youth especially and playing a nice brand of football ect that may have lead to him moving. Just an opinion.

Edit - the lack of movement added to this, but once he started winning he would be stupid to sign anything atm his vbalue has skyrocketed in the last 3 months

I personally love what the bloke has done, love that he gets the kids in, which is a very viable business model for the HAL, we should do well out of the current 5-6 guys who are real quality. Combined with Fred and Thomson and Bolton, and the football is good to watch. Everything bare our defense tbh.

Someone needs to sort out his daughter by the sounds of it.......

Edited by Mentor

JVS is the best coach in the land. Need to keep him. We are seeing a distinguished style and that will forever be the way we play. From Youth to seniors. I's playing culture. No change of coach will change this if we embark on it, for that we need at least another 2 years of JVS. He will forever set this club on the right path.

Born in Genoa according to FB, so born between 92 and 96 as thats when JVS played for Genoa.

So, likely age would be between 15-19

I present you this photo, also includes our former assistant managers daughters, and JVS's son, seems like a phaggot.

46034_430746933325_807613325_4853398_3388461_n.jpg

Strong stalking.

Edited by Tesla

Doesn't there have to be a 2 Year or less difference for those under 18 though?

lawl, had this same debate in yarraside multiple times and everyone seem to think the same as you do

Anyway, straight from the government http://www.aifs.gov..../rs16/rs16.html

The 2 years law applies to under 16.

Edited by malloy