Melbourne Football

Round 18 - FFANRMAIWSWFC v MHFC - Sat Jan 26 7.45pm

Caddy

It's official, Hoffman now has the record for conceding the most amount of goals for the amount of time being on the pitch!

I'm not actually sure that's true, but I'm pretty sure he'd be close to it!!

that had nothing to do with hoffmann that penalty. Hate to say it but WSW deserve the lead. we have been very lucky

It's official, Hoffman now has the record for conceding the most amount of goals for the amount of time being on the pitch!

I'm not actually sure that's true, but I'm pretty sure he'd be close to it!!

that had nothing to do with hoffmann that penalty. Hate to say it but WSW deserve the lead. we have been very lucky

I didn't say he was to blam for that one. I just think we concede many more goals when he's on the pitch!

Plus, he just got owned by that young kid - he had no pace, no determination, no whit, no anticipation of what was about to transpire!! Hoffman off, Mitchinson On.

There's only 4mins to go, why would he not make the sub???

They said that Aloisi gave Hoffman a spray at Half Time. So why the hell would you not bring on Mitchinson or start him for that matter?!

I just feel for the ones that travel to these away games only to witness such horrible football from our team.

Edited by hakz7

They said that Aloisi gave Hoffman a spray at Half Time. So why the hell would you not bring on Mitchinson or start him for that matter?!

I just feel for the ones that travel to these away games only to witness such horrible football from our team.

I gotta hand it to our traveling fans because there is no way that I would go even with all expenses paid

Hoffman, I want your head. Matt Thompson, fuck you. Fuck this shit. Why the fuck do you sit back when A) it's 0-0, *B*) doing it through the whole 94mins and C) Fuck with the ball in the backline. This is not acceptable, utterly disgusted.

Edited by CALZALOL
  • Like 2

Are you fucken deaf? We want to watch football. We want to see Heart. Stop worrying about the result. That will come. Stop making us SIIIICK. STOP MAKING US VOMIT. FUUUUUUUCKEN HELL MAAAAAN. FUCK. FUCK FUCK. Please Heart take not that everyone in here is frustrated about the performance. Not the fucken score. DidI I say FUUUUUCK? Totaly agree with CALZALOL. Our plays came from Walker??? Next time get a 5 year old as playmaker. Idiots.

Edited by babislak