Melbourne Football

Do we need a banner to communicate directly to the club?

belaguttman

"GOOD FOOTBALL CLUBS AREN'T CHEAP, CHEAP FOOTBALL CLUBS AREN'T GOOD"

Really?? Some of the greatest football clubs in the world are ones that don't have the resources or even results.

If we wanted cashed up, win at all costs clubs, we would all be Victory supporters.

Edited by kontra.11

WE DEMAND MORE HEART banner to make it's return, but upside down and on fire in Gosch's Paddock during the match as Yarraside vacate the stadium in protest.

Yarraside to hang 'Fuck off Jake' banner upside inside stadium before game to mark our territory.

It's funny because hardly anyone will understand the second statement :D

"GOOD FOOTBALL CLUBS AREN'T CHEAP, CHEAP FOOTBALL CLUBS AREN'T GOOD"

Really?? Some of the greatest football clubs in the world are ones that don't have the resources or even results.

If we wanted cashed up, win at all costs clubs, we would all be Victory supporters.

Chelsea, man city, Madrid, even victory, are all big spenders on players and it usually pays off..

I agree with the youth policy but splashing a little cash wouldn't hurt. I mean we've never really had that big signing anticipation like victory, Sydney, Adelaide or Newcastle have had, and to be honest that saddens me a little.

All we ever do is talk of interest. Time to sign someone big I think. Lift the players standards a little, challenge their positions

WE DEMAND MORE HEART banner to make it's return, but upside down and on fire in Gosch's Paddock during the match as Yarraside vacate the stadium in protest.

Yarraside to hang 'Fuck off Jake' banner upside inside stadium before game to mark our territory.

It's funny because hardly anyone will understand the second statement :D

u wot kunt

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...