Melbourne Football

Who is our 2nd biggest rival?

FB.

Who is our 2nd biggest rival?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Who is our 2nd biggest rival?

Would be good to have WSW as a sister club rather than a rivalry, Perth players are cunts and Perth is a cunt of a place to get to, so I believe cunts FC (Perth) is our 2nd rival

Ffs a ''sister' club? You've got to be kidding me. Fine, have WSW as just another regular club we don't gives two shits for.

But it's besides the point I was making

TBH what makes me hate other teams is there supporters:

Inparticular when I have encountered them on Away Trips.

Its no surprise then that the clubs I hate the most after the Mongs are Utd, WSW and SFC.

But I therefore kind of find a bit hard to hate Perth Glory (Mind you having spent some of teens there - I hate the town).

And nobody whose been a Heart fan in Parramatta on Game Day would want to embrace WSW as a Sister Club.

• Like 2

And nobody whose been a Heart fan in Parramatta on Game Day would want to embrace WSW as a Sister Club.

Couldnt agree more. Have never copped so much abuse minding my own business as i did at parramatta.   

Its the only place i have been where i was concerned for my and the familys safety - even the good WSW fans were telling us to be carefull...

Its no surprise then that the clubs I hate the most after the Mongs are Utd, WSW and SFC.

But I therefore kind of find a bit hard to hate Perth Glory (Mind you having spent some of teens there - I hate the town).

can i remind you about newy away... never again! lol

• Like 1

I felt more a sense of Pity than anything else whilst in Newcastle.

• Like 1

lol that was horrendous... 

but i'd love to see wsw in newy... that'd be an amazing spectacle to view at the maccas around the corner from the ground. lol

lol that was horrendous... 

but i'd love to see wsw in newy... that'd be an amazing spectacle to view at the maccas around the corner from the ground. lol

TBH if it was genuine even numbers, hand to hand fight (No Weapons) between the RBB and some Newy Kinights fans from Cessnock I would back in the Cessnockians.

• Like 1

lawl...

in all seriousness, when they have their end of season meeting, what will they say we achieved both on the field and off the field?

not much.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

There is really no more to it than the above. If the focus next season doesn't change perhaps we could all buy a season membership to watch the boards investment portfolio and share in all the spills and thrills as it moves in a dynamic and ever changing market.

I hope we get back to the attractive football Ajax idea. The contemporary Melbourne Heart sucks.

Edited by Peter
  • Like 1

Western Sydney.. Because being from melbourne I dislike Sydney, and they decieded red and white would also suit their team.. (they're away kit obviously) and they are just an arrogant support group..lets he honest the Poznan is for the club Poznan and them only..

And ever since walking to heart vs perth and getting caught in their 10 man march that was just pathetically annoying, I haven't loved that lot either..

I agree the "Pozan" is wank, however it didn't originate with Poznan fans. It was done and is done by a lot of European supporters. It became known as "the Pozan" when Lech played Man City in the Europa Cup they did it enmasse and the City fans imitated them while chanting "let's all do the Poznan". It caught on from there.

Edited by Exile