Melbourne Football

ARSENAL FC

Arsenal_Hearted_Boy

Really would go nuts if we signed 2 20-25M players obviously. i think that would take us a long way. Higuian and Fellaini as Rumoured would do the trick, i think we had the second best defence in the PL last year, in goals conceded anyway. just need that DM and clinical finisher which i think Giroud could grow to be but i wouldnt want to take that risk either. 

Thoughts all the rumours are nice i just hope Arsene isnt i tight ass again like usual, no point buying 4 or so 12M players we dont need 4 players, we have a good squad just need that top end world class talent in the starting 11

Victor Wanyama to Southampton for £12m. Had been a lot of talk that we were interested in him, would've been a handy player to have against teams that have physically dominated us in the midfield. Looks like this will be another transfer window when we wait until the last minute to do our business and have guys coming into the squad on the eve of the season under-prepared.

You slags won't even win the Emirates Cup

-Says the one who is a chicken standing on a ball and calls himself bob marley

-Says the one whose team hasn't finished above arsenal since 1995

-> Bantering about a friendly tournament that Arsenal hosts

-> Valued as much as the Charity Shield

-> Does tottenham host its own?

u jelly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been a massive Szczesny fan from day 1, but am starting to think he needs some genuine quality to push him and potentially replace him. Now would be a good time to test Stokes resolve to keep Begovic. 

Also Diame bossed the midfield again for West Ham overnight, he's the big aggressive, hard hitting bastard we've been lacking since Vieira departed.

I don't expect us to sign Suarez or Rooney but atleast strengthen the squad with players that we've needed for a while.

Passage through to the Champions League all but confirmed.

Only gripe was how long it took to get Monreal on the park. Soon as the 3rd goal hit the net we should've made our final 2 changes immediately. We've got a threadbare squad atm, need to use our subs more wisely.