Melbourne Football

The NBA Thread

scouse_roar

PATTYYYYYYYYY

We have been playing crazy-good ball in the past few games.

Blowing my mind with the ball movement.

Also, Kawhi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Although LeBron has dominated offensively, hasn't dished once, rarely gets teammates involved. Compare that to how he play, makes everyone confident when you're always looking for each other.

LeBron won't get heat for today's performance but IMO he has cost his team this game in a way.

PATTYYYYYYYYY

Also, Kawhi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Has to be MVP if we go and win the Championship. Interested to see the odds this arvo, might be worth backing as I already have Heat to win the title in a multi.

Poor Finals Games 1 and 2 might cost him...

• 2 weeks later...

LeBron looking like bailing on Miami, what are all those bandwagoners gonna do with their snapbacks and singlets.

they just go back into their closets and dust all the Cleveland gear off lol. I couldn't see him going anywhere except back to Cleveland or he'll stay in Miami

• 1 month later...

Anyone else see Paul George's injury just now?!

Ive had three texts and now this post. Best I wait till after lunch I think

Yeah. Was pretty bad. I turned it on literally as it happened but didnt see the injury. Kept watching until they cancelled the game and saw what happened on Sport Center. Nasty

• 2 months later...

Season tips off today, should be good.

Spurs will be up there again, Cavs will make East Finals atleast, Derrick Rose is back so the east is at least half competitive now with 3 teams around the mark (Chi, Mia & Cle). Hopefully the Pistons do well with a new coach as they have sucked for so long now and I've always had a soft spot for them.

West will be fought between Clippers, Spurs & Thunder although will be interesting to see how OKC goes without Durant. Tipping Memphis to be big improvers this season, should make the top 4-5 in the West.

Lakers, 76ers, Magic, Bucks all suck this season.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mavs r pissing themselves with that trade, very potent starting 5 now. Will b interesting to see if the numbers for monta, dirk etc. drop

I believe he can still leave for Free Agency at the end of the season. Agree that it will be interesting as the two you mentioned love having the ball in their hands and Rondo is one of the best play makers in the league.

Mavs r pissing themselves with that trade, very potent starting 5 now. Will b interesting to see if the numbers for monta, dirk etc. drop

I believe he can still leave for Free Agency at the end of the season. Agree that it will be interesting as the two you mentioned love having the ball in their hands and Rondo is one of the best play makers in the league.

I still think Dirk gets his touches on offense as Rondo is in no way a scorer so won't take away from him there. It will certainly effect Ellis though as he's often been utilized as their primary ball handler. 

I can see the team meshing very well though. Their major gap was an above average play-maker at the 1 and they've got it now. So many serious contenders in the West

Edited by King Malta

The west is just fucked honestly.

If you took the top 10 teams in the west and put them in a play-off series it would just be intense.

But on the Rondo trade, i still don't think it makes Dallas better then Golden state or Memphis sorry. Their now just a top 4 team in the conference instead of a top 8 imo.

If you took the top 10 teams in the west and put them in a play-off series it would just be intense.

But on the Rondo trade, i still don't think it makes Dallas better then Golden state or Memphis sorry. Their now just a top 4 team in the conference instead of a top 8 imo.

Thunder Top 4 watch this space.

Thunder Top 4 watch this space.

Bit back at the moment but can see them joining warriors, blazers and mavs

• 1 month later...