Melbourne Football

The NBA Thread

scouse_roar

don't know much about nba tbh other than watching espn games. need a team to feign a mild interest in (and thus talk about how big a fan i am of said team in a year's time).

who's the everton of the NBA? someone who is always up around there but never quite gets there.

liked the bulls a bit as a kid (as most people my age and above/below did) but not so keen now.

I would probably get on the memphis grizzilies mate. There a really good young team with a solid starting 5

and a decent bench. Would not be suprised if they came out of the west

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Chandler's form has shat on Lopez's plus he's a nstional team plsyer you nonce Attila.

It's pretty even actually, Chandler is doing slightly better in somethings and Lopez is doing slightly better than Chandler in other things. The only distinct difference would be that Chandler's per is a bit better but Lopez is scoring 8 more points per game meaning he is contributing more.

Lopez > Chandler > Garnett

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Knicks do this every year. They win 5-6 in a row, all the fans get excited and rub one out,

than the league returns to normal. There's just no way they are getting past miami. They

still need stoudimire to be playing well to get anywhere near them

Just to add to this.

Simple equation.

Defence=Rings

Melo≠Defence

Melo≠Rings

Knicks≠Rings

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just discovered this thread, any other Detroit fans here?

Poor barstered. Ever since you guys traded billups for AI you guys have been going down hill.

You guys use to be good inn the 90s and even early 00's but now? Shit managing has cost you guys big time.

You've got some nice young pieces in Monroe and Knight though.

Poor barstered. Ever since you guys traded billups for AI you guys have been going down hill.

You guys use to be good inn the 90s and even early 00's but now? Shit managing has cost you guys big time.

Yeah, it's been a bad 5 years or so. I was lucky to see the '04 team play so well for so long though. Dumars really crippled the franchise by trading for AI and then splashing the cash on BG and Charlie V. Exciting future though with Monroe, Knight and Drummond (who will be the best big man in the NBA within a few years). Who do you support? 

Yeah, it's been a bad 5 years or so. I was lucky to see the '04 team play so well for so long though. Dumars really crippled the franchise by trading for AI and then splashing the cash on BG and Charlie V. Exciting future though with Monroe, Knight and Drummond (who will be the best big man in the NBA within a few years). Who do you support? 

The lakeshow unfortuantly :D Been supporting them since i can remember. My dad, my grandpa and me watch games on league pass of them when we get a chance :up:

This season has been a disaster so far for us. Injuries, coach sackings, and just when we finally start getting our shit together Kobe does his ankle :(

• 2 months later...