Melbourne Football

Friday October 5 - 7.30pm Melbourne FC vs. Visitors

Jimmy

Just been on the phone merry-go-round over Bay 19. Ticketmaster advised that Bay 19 is on "series hold" to MHFC and will not ever be on open release for purchase. They could not explain what that means. Spoke to MHFC and this is not what is supposed to be happening and they are going to look into it and will get back to me.

There are two seats left at Bay 20. Tell your AS mates!

I am coming with 3 mates who don't normally go to A-league game, so I pick the back row of right hand side at the Bay 19.

I'm trying to buy a family pack which includes 2 adults and 2 children for $14.40 but it only gives you one seat. WTF???

You need to buy 4 of them.

I have my tickets....there is a huge chance my cousin may not be able to make it.

it is right in the heart of the active support. (Excuse the pun)

Level 1 Aisle 18 Row P..........

i may have one spare...if anyone is keen and misses out and my ugly cousin can not make it....

its up for grabs. no need to pay for the ticket just buy me a beer, (almost the same price anyway)

ill let you guys know by this sunday. l8z

If I'm a uni student (concession) and my father is on the pension (concession) and briging 3 yr old nephew, aren't I not entitled to this family pack?

Did you honestly think you would be able to get 4 seats for $14.40 when Adult tickets cost double that for 1 seat?

You have to buy 4 tickets (2 adults, 2 children) to get the family rate.

You would be better off buying 2 concession tickets and one children's ticket.

Edit: I think Children 3 and under are free too btw, as long as they don't take up a seat. e.g sit on someone's lap etc.

Edited by Footballism

Did you honestly think you would be able to get 4 seats for $14.40 when Adult tickets cost double that for 1 seat?

You have to buy 4 tickets (2 adults, 2 children) to get the family rate.

You would be better off buying 2 concession tickets and one children's ticket.

Edit: I think Children 3 and under are free too btw, as long as they don't take up a seat. e.g sit on someone's lap etc.

And that's what I have done.