Melbourne Football

Aziz Behich

Murfy1

Dont get me wrong I love the little guy...

But his subpar defensive marking, inconsistent crossing and fairly poor shooting are just three limitations that may stop him.

yeah i agree with that. However, you gotta admit he improved A LOT over the last off season (between our 1st and 2nd seasons) and if he keeps improving at that rate, i think we'll see him get better in those areas.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ray Gatt‏@Gatty54

Also hearing Aziz Behich could be off overseas in January transfer window and Sam Mitchinson a target for western Sydney and Wellington

behich's agent denied this morning that he was leaving in january so that rumour doesn't seem to be true, but interesting about Mitchinson getting interest from WSW and wellington. Hopefully the club doesn't let him go the same way we lost goodwin

can understand players/club accepting mutual termination to go overseas but if mitchinson goes to another side we've got a serious fucken problem.

if that happens whats the point in even bringing up youth team players when the manager won't play them as any more than an injury replacement and they go on to be superstars at another a league club.

can understand players/club accepting mutual termination to go overseas but if mitchinson goes to another side we've got a serious fucken problem.

if that happens whats the point in even bringing up youth team players when the manager won't play them as any more than an injury replacement and they go on to be superstars at another a league club.

Have to agree with your sentiments. With J. Walker and Mitchinson in the side we took four points out of six and didn't concede a goal. Now they're not even in the squad. Given our record against CCM, why not stick with them and give something different to Arnold to think about?

Our present coaching team seems to be leaning to conservatism. And I don't think that's what our fans want.

If we lose these two young lads - and some of the others in the NYL squad - I shall be pretty pissed off.

The 'youth policy' was one of our 'points of differentiation.' If we abandon it, then IMO we will see even fewer members and lower crowds. I didn't stump up my money to watch a clone of Perth Glory Superannuants Club.

Edited by jw1739

• 2 months later...

Wow, ease up, lads.

Aziz is 22, and has just moved to other side of the world, and signed for his first non-Australian football club.

Let him adjust, and develop.

He's a gun at A-League level, but by no means a fully rounded player.

You can't expect him to be playing regularly so soon.

• Like 3

Wow, ease up, lads.

Aziz is 22, and has just moved to other side of the world, and signed for his first non-Australian football club.

I despite the claim his a gun at A League level, a gun at A League level is someone like Garcia or even dare I say it Rojas not Aziz...

Wow, ease up, lads.

I despite the claim his a gun at A League level, a gun at A League level is someone like Garcia or even dare I say it Rojas not Aziz...

Aziz was the best left back in the league, mate.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...