Melbourne Football

Seats for melbourne derby

alexwilson

Guys & Gals

foundation heart fan and his two boys here who want to sit in a "MCFC populated area" aside from the active area are there any other areas assigned to Heart fans? REcall in previous seasons the bays to the immediate right of the active bays being dominated by red and white. The reserved seating plan suggests there's nothing to be had on L1 at all. Indeed only GA seems to be available. Is that it?

Ta

MCFC populated areas on level 1 sold out a while ago. Bit too slow, unfortunately (so was I). I am going to be on level 3, probably above the active area.

Champion just got my active away ticket for the big one....right on the corner closest end to the victory fuck tards....going to give it to em....if i die...i die...

Champion just got my active away ticket for the big one....right on the corner closest end to the victory fuck tards....going to give it to em....if i die...i die...

its south end next to us, they arent doing anything. 

its south end next to us, they arent doing anything. Apart from throwing coins

You are obviously a hero and should be rewarded accordingly.

• Like 1

Just saw more seats for the active a section for ticketmaster so there is plenty of active seats for L1, 16 & 17 and also there are Melbourne City supporters that are trying to get Level 3, Bays 16 and 17 to be filled by our supporters directly over our active bay according to "One Heart, One City Facebook Page". So guys lets fill up those places and get Etihad rocking.

You are obviously a hero and should be rewarded accordingly.

I'm expressing my excitement...

This is bullshit, why would they wait so long to release more seats? Already bought GA tickets now, destined to be surrounded by filthy mongs.

Wonder if Ticketmaster will be receptive to an exchange.

go to GA spots bay 16 and bay 17 level 3....theres going to be heart fans there, there trying  to make it an active area....

This is bullshit, why would they wait so long to release more seats? Already bought GA tickets now, destined to be surrounded by filthy mongs.

Wonder if Ticketmaster will be receptive to an exchange.

They will let you upgrade for a $9.50 rebooking fee.  

I Tried but cause my AMEX card got cancelled last week it seemed to hard  - GA for me this time 

Fuck this shit, already given too much money to both Ticketmaster and the mongs. Fuckwits, both of them. Might just sneak into active.

If you have trouble sneaking in, Contact someone in there to grab the person who is next to thems ticket - bring it out to you to use to get in and bam you're in.

Fuck this shit, already given too much money to both Ticketmaster and the mongs. Fuckwits, both of them. Might just sneak into active.

If you have trouble sneaking in, Contact someone in there to grab the person who is next to thems ticket - bring it out to you to use to get in and bam you're in. Does this really work? I thought that once a ticket is used to get in its number is registered and can't be used again. Otherwise we could just print multiple copies of a ticket ourselves.

If you have trouble sneaking in, Contact someone in there to grab the person who is next to thems ticket - bring it out to you to use to get in and bam you're in. Does this really work? I thought that once a ticket is used to get in its number is registered and can't be used again. Otherwise we could just print multiple copies of a ticket ourselves.

Scan into the stadium with your own GA ticket. Go to the away bay get somebody who is in there to bring out somebody elses ticket and you use that to show the security to get through

I think they're saying to show the attendant at the aisle rather than the gate.

What's the go with the Level 1 General Admin bays? Plans made to establish a stronghold in any of those?

I looked at them. (before i upgraded to the reserved seats) 

I would guess based on previous derbys, you would need to arrive 90 minutes early to snag them seats, remembering victory regulars also have their eyes on them seats. 

Why the hell nothing ever comes up for me as available? Is level 1 and 3 all gone for away fans??

I think level 1(for away fans) is sold out and level 3, I could be wrong, is all GA.

Serious? This will be a sell out?

it always is the first one.

I bought 13 reserved seating tickets on L2. I think section 43 or 44 were the best available for the amount of people coming.

Does anyone have an insight into how good these seats are? I've never been to Etihad and am worried I'll be too far from the opposite goal.

Wish I'd booked earlier  :( 

*I'd have booked in City supporters area but as it's my birthday that day I'm going along with a mixed group. Mostly Victory supporters  :wacko: lol*

I bought 13 reserved seating tickets on L2. I think section 43 or 44 were the best available for the amount of people coming.

Does anyone have an insight into how good these seats are? I've never been to Etihad and am worried I'll be too far from the opposite goal.

*I'd have booked in City supporters area but as it's my birthday that day I'm going along with a mixed group. Mostly Victory supporters  :wacko: lol*

Nowhere in Etihad is any good and is too far away from everything.

Ah crap. Screens at least?

Ah crap. Screens at least?

Not exactly crap seats, Level 2 is a decent spot to be. Yes to far away from the action but you will atleast have a good view.