Melbourne Football

Colour Chants for WSW Match

Embee

There's obviously been heaps of discussion about our colours in the last few days and what we can do in our final home match to make a point to our new overlords about how much we love our colours and that any change will be opposed by the majority of our fans.

We've got a few people discussing possible Tifo's and Card Displays which is great but I thought it would be also appropriate to get a thread going for any possible chants we could utilize.

I'll get the ball rolling; I posted this idea for a chant in another thread. As I stated in there I'm not usually very good at this so feel free to shoot my one down and throw in some ideas of your own but I was thinking of utilizing a similar chant to the one Cardiff City are currently using in their plight against their kit change:

"We'll never be blue, we'll never be blue, we're not Man City, we'll never be blue"

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Edited by King Malta
  • Like 2

I don't what it is,

That makes me feel like this,

I don't know who you are,

But you must be some kind of supercunt,

Cause you got all eyes on you trying to change the Heart  :ph34r:

edit: OK I'm done lol sorry not sorry

Edited by strider

Probably an obvious idea. But at some point I think we should have a chant that is as basic as it gets so that as many people join in as possible. 

Simply "Keep the red and white! (Dun dun) Keep the red and white! (Dun dun) Keep the redand white!..."

The "dun dun" is a drum beat- not sure if the drum is needed- just an idea.

A chant even five year olds could sing. 

Edited by Alexxandro

Maybe get the capo to put fresh batteries in his megaphone and do a short announcement to the GA above the active area just prior to the game

Quick msg about retaining our colours to protect the identity, support for the club you are all here to see etc etc.........

Encourage them all to REALLY get involved in chanting, singing and waving scarfs, caps, tifos, whatever they got.

Be seen and act like you care for all to see

Edited by Jestr

Belt out "We'll never be blue" during Glad all over

The crowd doesn't say "we'll" FFS.

Why can't anyone learn one fucking chant properly?

Case in point - 'Here's to you ben-gah-roo-chi-oh-mel-bun-loves-you-more-than-you-will-know'

• Like 1